Stray Bullets

I wrote more to the chapter so continue reading lol.

{ Malenda. }

The next morning I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in last night. August gently stroked my hair letting me know he was up and probably had been for awhile.

"Good morning." I yawned.

"Good morning baby." August stopped stroking my hair, and I looked up at him seeing him looking down at me smirking. "What?" I asked. I wanted to know what he had on his mind. That smirk could only mean one thing.

"Shower round 2."  I rolled my eyes. August was lying to himself.

"Hell nah. My legs are sore." I said.

"That's because Daddy put in work." I giggled August was just too funny for me.

"Sure whatever you say August."

"Don't even front. Just gone head' and admit it."

"No." I slightly sat up trying to hold on to the covers that were wrapped around my naked body, but August insisted on pulling them. "August stop." I whined.

"Whatchu tryna hide?" He asked.

"I ain't tryna hide nothing." I jerked the covers back, and August did too. It was becoming a tug a war.

"Let go of the covers, or I'm gone snatch them off." August chuckled.

"Why you being mean?" I asked still holding on for my dear life.

"I just want to see."

"You saw last night."

"I got short term memory loss." I couldn't help myself. I erupted with laughter but it was short lived cause August took my laughter for a weakness and snatched the covers exposing my naked body. I quickly covered myself while giving him a stale face.

"Asshole. Stop starting at me like that nigga." I said.

"Move your hands or I'll move them for you." August was eye raping me which wasn't that hard cause I wasn't even dressed.

I sighed. "Go start the shower."

August closed the little bit of space that was between us and grabbed both of my hands while getting on top of me, putting all his weight on me.

"Get off. Your bones are hurting me August." I said jokingly. August looked at me arching one of his eyebrows. I already knew what he was thinking. "Augu-" I was cut off by his lips crashing down on mine, but I managed to break away from the kiss by biting him.

"You gone stop biting me."  He said.

"Whatever." August let go of my arms and looked me up and down. I felt his member grow, and I sighed.

"You better not do that."  I demanded. August looked at me and smiled. and I almost fainted. Damn he was so perfect and sexy. He got up off of me and headed to the bathroom. I waited till' I heard the water come on, and then I went and hopped right in.

● ● ● ●

After our shower, August was laid out on the bed watching T.V. and shit. Meanwhile, I'm wondering who cooking breakfast.

"Why you looking at me like dat?" August asked.

"I'm just wondering why you're watching T.V. and not downstairs."