Heartbeat.

This love just wasn't enough for us to survive
I swear, I swear, I swear I tried
You took the life right out of me
I'm so unlucky I can't breath
You took the life right out of me
I'm longing for your heartbeat
Heartbeat, heartbeat

{Omniscient Pov. }

Ty, Cole, August, Mama Alsina, and the kids all sat in the waiting room to receive the news about Malenda's condition. She had been shot in the abdomen, and August was beyond petrified. He had a gut feeling that something was wrong, and this was one of the many examples how one minute life could be great and the next your world could just come crashing down. Someone cleared their throat making everyone look up in the direction it came from.

"Family of Karter Malenda." There stood Dr. Rimbecky with his clipboard in hand. Everyone already knew what was to come next/ The look on his face told it all, but they still needed that confirmation that there could still possibly be hope. They all stood up surrounding the Doctor with concerned eyes and dried up tears.

"Is everything okay?" Mama asked.

Dr.Rimbecky sighed. "Malenda is okay. We just moved her from the ICU unit after removing the bullet and the fetus." Ty blew out a long breath of air. She was becoming frustrated that the doctor was beating around the bush.

"Can you hurry the fuck up?"  She mumbled.

Dr.Rimbecky looked up making eye contact with August. "I'm sorry Mr. Alsina. We did all we could, but Malenda lost the baby."  He put his head down as if he were hurt. August smacked his lips.

"Bullshit." August fixed his shades pushing them back in place and turned away from everyone else as he walked out the double doors of the hospital.

"Cole go with him so he doesn't do anything stupid." Mama Alsina said. Cole obeyed handing a sleeping Marcy to Ty and leaving out behind August.

"Visiting hours are over, but you come back in the morning."  Dr.Rimbecky nodded his head and took off in another direction. Mama and Ty gathered up the kids and headed back home.

Meanwhile KP, Sasha and J Chapo were discussing the events that had took place a few hours ago.

"Sasha why you shoot the girl? You knew she was pregnant." KP asked as he sipped from the Peach Ciroc bottle in his hands.

Sasha shrugged. "Fuck that bitch and her baby."  Sasha spat.

"You a hating ass bitch. How would you feel if somebody did that to your son?" J,Chapo asked.

"Like I said fuck that bitch."

"You mad cause she got August and you don't? That's probably why you wanted to go with us anyway."

"It ain't my fault the hoe ain't duck."

J Chapo shook his head. "Anyway, moving on from hoe problems, what we gone do now? You know they coming for us."

KP nodded his head. "I know, but don't worry about it too much. I got my revenge, so I'm done. I only wanted to scare em'."

"Well thanks to Sasha, we done did more than that."

"I know, but hey that's Sasha problem now."

"So you gone rat me out?"

"Sahsa shut the fuck up, and go home to take care of yo damn son. Ole' unfit ass."

Sasha got up rolling her eyes. "Whatever nigga. Bye."

●   ●   ●   ●

The next morning Ty woke up bright and early to go see Malenda. As soon as she got there, Malenda was wide awake looking frantic.

"Where is my baby?!?" She immediately yelled.

Ty rushed over to Malenda's bedside. "Calm down. You just had surgery, and you need to relax."  Ty was trying to be soothing, but Malenda wasn't having it. She wanted to know where her baby was, and she wanted to know now.

"I know he's gone. I already saw the stitches." Malenda slightly raised up her gown showing Ty the stitches going down her belly. "Just please tell me where he is."  Malenda broke down into tears. She wanted her son.

"Malenda, I can't tell you." Ty looked away. She honestly didn't want to be the one to tell her at least not like this. Malenda was a wreck right now.

"H-He's dead, isn't he?"

Ty couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She felt so sorry for Malenda. She couldn't imagine losing a child she carried for 4 months. She couldn't imagine losing Marcy.  

"I'm sorry Malenda. I'm so sorry."

I realized last night that the story was coming to an end soon and this chapter was so sad. I almost cried myself. Love y'all. Don't be mad at me.