All Bad.

It's another if it ain't one thing

Instigators

Like putting fire on propane

The wrong thing

They be worried bout'

Ooh, you know females and how they like to run they mouths

{Malenda.}

I could not believe August had just put me on blast like that in front of Christian. I let out a frustrating sign trying to ignore the cold glare Christian was giving me. 

"Are you fucking serious? You fucked this no good ass nigga?" I shifted my weight to one side looking up from the floor. August rolled his eyes at Christian.

"You mad?" He asked laughing, and Christian started walking up on August. I quickly jumped in front of him trying to hold him back, but Christian grabbed both my arms pushing me down making me hit the floor. August came to my aid helping me up while Christian went upstairs.

"The fuck? Ole' punk ass pushing girls and shit. Fuck wrong with this nigga?" August yelled loudly for Christian to hear. I grabbed his hand getting up, and Christian was making his way back downstairs. Dammit August just had to say something.

"Why the fuck you still here? Get the fuck outta my house!" Christian yelled while pointing to the door.

August arched his eyebrows looking at me. Damn I was fucked. "He live here? You live here?" August asked both of us, clearly confused.

"Who you think pay the bills?" Christian asked rhetorically. 

"You got my kids living with this nigga? Oh hell nah." August shook his head as if he didn't approve.

"Please don't start." I whined. I ain't wanna hear this shit.

"Whatchu got to say anyway? I been a better father than you to your own damn kids." My mouth dropped dramatically. I already knew what was bout to pop off for the simple fact August wasn't one to sit and argue with people. So yet again, I stepped in being Captain save-a-hoe. 

I grabbed August putting as much force on his arm as I could and held him back. I really felt like I was playing tug-a-war, and Christian was just standing there like he was ready, but I was fine with that as long as he didn't run up.

"August just let it go." I spoke in a calm tone trying to reason with him. I didn't want it to seem like I was choosing sides. 

"Let his punk ass go, Malenda."  Christian said making it even worse for me. 

"August please."  I pleaded while putting even more force on August. He snatched his hand away from me, and the fighting begun. I let out a frustrating sigh. There was no way in hell was I about to break the two of them up, but luckily Ty and Cole only lived two blocks away. I quickly got my iPhone out and dialed Cole's number.

He picked up on the third rang. "Haay what's up?"

"Cole I need you to get here quick. August and Christian are fighting."

"Oh damn. Here I come."  Cole hung up, and I decided to try to stop it in some form, shape, or fashion but quickly changed my mind. August and Christian were getting down, but unfortunately August was whooping Christian's ass. Damn, this was all my fault.

After a good five minutes, Cole burst inside the house with Ty right behind him with her phone out recording. I mentally face palmed myself.

Cole stood there along with Ty making side comments and faces. Of course they would.

"Really Cole?! Can you help!?" I yelled. Cole went over pulling off Christian, and his face was all messed up. August had really whipped his ass not whopped, but WHIPPED.

"Damn, I was hoping August got fucked up not Chris." Ty stopped the video and locked her phone. I ran over to Christian's aid trying to help him up, but he pushed me away. Cole escorted August out along with Ty behind them, and I locked the door. Christian had used the couch for support to get up and went upstairs.

I looked around feeling terrible. The house was torn up, and blood was all over the carpet. I wish I hadn't slept with August. Why couldn't I just resist? I blew out air while putting my hair in a pony tail and went to the laundry room getting out cleaning supplies to clean the floor.

 . . . .

25 minutes later

I had finished scrubbing the floor to the best of my ability. I had got all the blood off the carpet and it looked good. I disposed of the towel I cleaned the floor with and put up the cleaning supplies before I made my way upstairs to Christian. I hadn't heard anything from him. For all I know, he could be up here dead. I slowly opened the master bedroom. Seeing no sign of Christian, I walked in confused. The fuck? 

"What the fuck you want? Why you still in my house?" Christian startled me as he came from the closet revealing himself. He had cleaned the blood off his face, but he still looked pretty bad. My face dropped. God, I felt so bad. 

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn-" Chistian cut me off.

"No the fuck you not, so don't feed me no bullshit! Just LEAVE!" 

"No I'm not leaving until you let me explain. I lied the first time bu-"

"I. DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK." Christian spat. "Leave, and I ain't gone tell you again." I stood in the doorway watching Christian's every move. He put on another shirt and looked at me giving me a cold stare. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. "So you're not leaving?!?" He yelled making me flinch from his tone. I shook my head. This was just as much my house as it was his, and I wasn't leaving.

{ Christian. }

Malenda really thought I was playing with her ass and it was pissing me off. I had asked her ass nicely, but since she wanted to play hard then we was going to do this the hard way.

The next thing I know, the girl I loved was laying on the floor. Blood was spilling from the inside of her mouth, but she got up. Anger and disbelief filled her eyes and quickly her knuckles met my cheekbone. There was blood all over the red carpet. There was no way of telling whom the blood belonged to. I rubbed my jaw before charging towards Malenda. I threw her onto the bed. I was on top of her, and my hands wrapped themselves around her neck. 

“I told you to leave!!!!!” My body was bursting with rage and it didn’t look like I was going to stop anytime soon. 

Malenda could barely breathe, “Stop! Please stop! I’ll do anything, just please stop! please.”  Malenda begged.

My mind clicked. I realized what I was doing to her, and I immediately released her neck from my grip. I stood up and looked at her in horror. I didn’t understand how I could do something like that to someone that I loved as much as Malenda. I rubbed my hands over my face grabbing my car keys from the draw and left. This love shit was turning me into something I wasn't: a monster. 

Laaawd! Don't forget to comment kids. Love ya! I'm out.