Jamaica Part 2

{Malenda.}

August, the kids, and I had just got to the airport and were waiting for Ty, Cole, and Marcy. They were really taking a long time.

"Where do you think they are?" I turned to August, but he wasn't even paying attention to me. He was to busy playing with Melonie. Jr. was already asleep. He had fallen asleep on the ride here. "August." I snapped my fingers in front of his face getting a little irritated.

"What girl? And fix ya face." August chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Cole!" August and I both turned our heads as well as other people who had heard Ty's loud ass.

"Oh my gawd." August mumbled under his breath.

"Stop yelling at me like I'm yo damn child." Cole said.

"Well shut the fuck up then!" Ty yelled once again. Once they reached us, they both dropped their bags. Ty came sitting beside me. I looked at her, and she glared at me. I was daring her to say something too. Just so I could put her ass in check because I ain't none of Cole.

"I'll tell you what happened later because if I tell you now we sure as hell won't be boarding this damn flight to Africa." I looked at Ty real funny before I started laughing. She said Africa.

"We're going to JAMAICA." I corrected.

"What the fuck ever. Same damn thing." Ty shrugged her shoulders.

"Hello Cole and Marcy." I turned away from Ty talking to them.

"Hey Malenda." Cole smiled at me and went back to his conversation with August. Marcy jumped down from Cole's lap coming over to Ty and I. I handed Ty a sleeping Jr. and picked her up and seated her on my right leg.

"TeeTee your hur looks nappy. You gon' comb it?" Marcy giggled. I looked at Ty. She was going to be terrible. I could already tell.

"I did comb it Marcy." I smiled nicely. She ran her hand through my hair yanking it down. Ty slapped her hand, and she looked at her like she was crazy.

"Don't do that shit no more. Yo hair be just as nappy."

"I ain't do yo hur." Marcy folded her arms and started pouting. I shook my head. She looked just like Melonie.

"Remember when we worked at the club we always said if we had kids we didn't want girls because they'd be divas?" I asked.

Ty nodded her head. "Yes I knew it would be a curse if I had one too, but I love my Marcy." Ty smiled and tickled Marcy making her giggle.

"Mama stawp." Ty stopped tickling Marcy.

"Aye what we gone do when we get to Jamaica?" Cole asked.

"Let's do things tourists do." August said.

"Flight #1584 now boarding to Jamaica."

"That's us." We all got up getting our bags to board our flight to Kingston, Jamaica.

~

I sat Melonie and Jr. down on the huge king sized bed in the resort we'd be staying at. I was exhausted and ready to crash. I brushed my hair back pulling it up into a ponytail. I felt two pair of hands slip around my waist and on to my stomach. I already knew it was August.

"You tired?"

I nodded my head. "Good because tomorrow we'll be doing a lot of things, so you'll need all the rest you can get." August turned me around making me face him. He leaned down giving me a slight peck on the lips.