Mommy Scare.

{Sasha.}

Christian and I had just landed in Jamaica, and we were at our hotel unpacking. I was so ready to get this plan started. It was even better because they had no idea we were even here.

"You ready to go?" Christian asked me. I nodded. Of course I was ready.

"Let's get this finished already."

{Malenda.}

I had no idea what was wrong with Ty, but I was going to find out.

"So what we gone do today?" Brian asked. Him and Bri were really cool people, and they lived in Atlanta.

"Let's go golfing." August looked at Cole.

"The fuck? Hell nah."

"What you have planned?" I asked.

"I was thinking we go swimming with dolphins."

"Alright kids, let's get dressed in our swimsuits." I grabbed Melonie and Jr.'s hands and went back upstairs to our room. I got us all dressed in our swimsuits, and I had to take a picture cause my babies looked adorable.

"Y'all taking pictures without me?' August asked as soon as he came in the room.

"Here." I threw August his swim trunks, so he could change into them and handed him the camera. "Take pictures. I need to go check on Ty." I quickly scurried out the room and to Ty's. I knocked a few times before Cole answered, and I walked in.

"Is she coming?" I asked.

"Yes." I walked into the bedroom seeing she had on her swimsuit. I quietly shut the door. "So what's up with you?" I asked as I walked over to the bed and sitting down.

"The DNA results were positive it's Cole's child."

"And? Ty I thought we already talked about this. Everything is going to be okay."

"Sasha admitted to killing your baby, and Cole wouldn't let me beat her ass." Ty blurted.

I looked at her kinda confused. "Wh-What? She killed my baby?" I asked.

"Yes she said it yesterday before we got to the airport."

"That's why you were so mad?" I asked.

"Yes. I just want to kill that bitch."

"Calm down boo. Look, just forget about it okay? I don't even want to fight fire with fire anymore. Let's just let it go."

"I can't. You know I need to get revenge but I want say anything else."

"Okay good. Now don't mention this to August, and let's get to the elevator."

Ty and I both got up. Surprisingly everyone was ready and in Cole and Ty's room.

"Y'all done gossiping and shit?" August asked.

"Yeah we're good."

"Fasho, now let's go. I'm tryna' get my swim on. You heard man?"

"You excited to swim with the dolphins nigga?" Ty asked. August nodded.

"I am too. I've never done it before." Bri said.

"Again ain't nobody say shit to you." Ty mumbled, and I elbowed her telling her to stop.

"Me either, and I'm even more excited to be doing this with my kids."

"They're so cute."

"They get it from they Daddy." August licked his lips smirking.

"You thought. Nigga you thought. Have you not seen my foine ass lately?" I said outlining the shape of my body.

"Yaaas boo that ass is poppin'." Ty said. I backed it up for the one time and started twerking then stopped.

"You better stop." August said. I turned around looking at him as we got in the elevator.

"Or what?" I asked.

August pulled his shades down looking at me. "You ever got fucked in a elevator?"

"August, you need a filter on ya mouth. There are kids." I said pointing to Jr., Melonie, and Marcy.

"I'm just saying that's what's gone happen." August pushed his glasses back up. After the elevator stopped, we all walked out the hotel and into the taxis.

The taxis took up to this spot called Marine Cover where we were going to swim with dolphins. We all got suited up, and August was first to jump in the water. He immediately started playing with the Dolphins. Melonie, being the over dramatic toddler she is, decided to act scared.

"Nooo! I don't want to be in the wataah. I scared Daddy!" Of course August babied her and held her. After a while, she was alright. Overall it was fun, and we all enjoyed it.

"So I say we go out to eat." Cole said.

"Nigga we still got our swimsuits on." Ty said making us all laugh.

"But we all got cover-ups."

"True, so let's go." We decided to go to some restaurant. We all sat down and got situated and ordered our drinks.

"I am enjoying this trip so far." Brian said.

You already know bro. I'm glad I ran into y'all this morning." Cole said.

"Me too. It's crazy that we haven't seen each other in so long." Bri said.

Ty sipped some of her drink. "So Brittany, did you and Cole have any relations in high school?" Ty asked.

Bri sighed. "My name is Bridgett, and no. Brian and I were together, and we were all friends."

"Mhmm." Ty said.

"Anyway," I said changing the subject and trying to get rid of tension. "How long have you two been married?" I asked them.

"We been married for two years now."

"Awh." I cooed. "Y'all are so cute, but I s it hard?"

"It has it's ups and downs, but its always worth it." I nodded my head in understanding.

"True."

"Mommy I need to go pee." Melonie tugged on my hair. I looked down at her wanting to slap her ass, but I didn't. I huffed.

"Okay." Melonie quickly jumped down from the booth running off.

"Melione stop running, and get back over here!" August yelled. I quickly slid out going after her. As soon as I turned around, Christian was standing right there blocking my way. August got up clenching his fist.

"Going somewhere?" He asked.

August pushed him, and I went around going after Melonie. I ran into the hall were the restrooms were and went into the girls. I didn't see Melonie in sight.

I checked all the stalls and still didn't see her. I went in to the men's room, and she came out one of the stalls. I quickly scooped her up in my arms thankful that I had found her.

"Melonie don't you ever scare mommy like that again." I said.