Vacation?

{Malenda.}

It was almost time for our noon appointment, and I really didn't want to go. I just wanted to sit around and mope all day long. I know it wouldn't get me far, but I was just so depressed.

"You almost ready?" August peeped his head in the door. I shook my head no. "Malenda getchu' ass up, and come on." I could tell he was dead serious just by his facial expression. I remained sitting on the bed just staring at the wall. August walked in the bedroom and over to where I was seated on the bed. He squatted down to my level. "I know you don't wanna go, but this could help us."

"I know. I just wish it didn't have to be this way. I want our son back." I could feel my eyes getting watery, and I already knew I was about to cry.

"Hey ma chill out with allat crying. Yo ass gone be dryer than the Sahara." I wiped my tears and laughed at what August said.

"There ya go smiling that beautiful smile." August stood up grabbing my hands and pushing me up with him.

~

"Good afternoon you two. How are you?" Dr. Tanner wasted no time giving me a big hug while August walked passed her to sit down.

"We're good. We could be better." I broke away from the hug and sat down.

Dr. Tanner made a sad face. "Tell me what's been going on It's only been 4 days."

August cleared his throat. "Well Malenda lost da baby."

Dr. Tanner looked at me and then my belly frowning. "I'm so sorry Malenda and August, but how if you don't mind me asking. You two were happy."

"She got shot."

Dr. Tanners mouth drooped into an 'O' shape. "Slow down. How did all of this happen?"

" I used to be a drug dealer. When I got out the game, I had some people after me. Long story short, they found me. It was basically a drive-by. Malenda ain't duck, so she got hit in her stomach and lost da baby."

"Oh my gosh. That's crazy. You guys were so excited about having the baby too. How have you two been coping?"

"Not well." I said.

"Well how about you do something to get your mind off things. Like a vacation?"

"A vacation?"

"A vacation would really help. You can take your family and just have a great time and get away from your problems for a week or so."

I looked at August who was stroking his chin. I suppose he was taking it into consideration.

"You ever been outta town Doc?"

"Yes I have."

"Where would you recommend?"

Dr. Tanner smiled brightly. "Jamaica is a beautiful place."

August smiled brightly. "Then Jamaica it is."

"Great. I hope you all have fun and you can even you know ..." August and I both looked at Dr. Tanner confused as to what she was trying to say. "Get freaky."

"Ohh." August and I both said in unison.

"You could've just said fuck." August shrugged and I hit him.

"What? We all know Ima' pussy killa." I shook my head. August and his mouth needed a filter.

~

{Sasha.}

"It's about damn time you came. And didn't I tell you not to bring that hood rat Ty?" I smacked on my gum while holding Micheal in my arms.

"Chill, that's my girl Sasha. Y'all gone need to learn how to get along."

"Fuck no!" Ty yelled from the car. Cole shot her a glare, and she rolled the window back up.

"I gu-" I was interrupted by Cole's phone ringing. August was calling. He slid over his phone answering the call.

"Wassup? .....Jamaica? ...... Oh a vacation to Jamaica .... alright.... When we leave? .... Tonight damn alright .... yeah .... you too bye."

He hung up looking me up and down. "Where is my son?"

"In the house, but you can't see him cause you brought Ty."

"Mane whatever. You still need some money?"

"Nope already got some."

"From where?? Cause yo ass ain't got no job!!" Ty yelled from the car once again. I was about ready to fight her ass, but I knew she would win. I just decided to make her mad instead.

"I did a favor for a friend of mine named Christian."

"Christian? As in mixed white boy with blue eyes?" Cole asked.

"How's Malenda? I heard she got shot and lost her baby." I giggled from the thought.

"I'm about to beat her ass." Ty started getting out the car, but Cole stopped her.

"Baby calm down."

"Calm down?? She probably knows who killed the baby!!" Ty yelled.

"I killed the baby hoe." Hmp. Ty tried to get away from Cole but he had a strong grip.

"If you don't let me go, Ima' beat yo ass."

"Chill baby."

"She just admitted to killing Malenda's baby!!!!" Ty yelled still struggling to get away from Cole.

"She probably lying. Let's just go."

"UGH! I hate yo ass, and just wait hoe!!! Ima' beat yo ass!!!!!" Cole led Ty to the car, made her get in, and then he turned back to me.

"I want full custody of my son, and the man should be here in a few days to give you the court dates." He got in the car and leaving. I can't believe he was going to take my son away from me. Well since he wanted to play dirty, I was going to get his ass.

I pulled my phone out quickly calling Christian. This wasn't over.

Sasha crazy ass. Ty should've whooped that ass.

But what y'all think Sasha gone do now?

And vacation sounds nice huh? Yaaaas. 4 more chapters left.