Mally Part 1

{ Malenda. }

"Mommy I'm hungry." I opened my eyes seeing Melonie standing in front of me with her arms folded.

"Where is your daddy? Go tell him. I'm trying to sleep." I groaned. August needed to be feeding these kids cause I was tired. I'm pregnant for crying out loud. Can I get a break?

Melione started stumping her feet. "He sleep." Ugh.

I rolled over on my left side with my back facing Melonie. I was hoping she would get the big picture, and leave me alone. I know she was only a toddler, and as a parent my responsibility was to feed her, but I was 3 months pregnant and tired. The least August could do is to take care of the kids and let me get some rest.

Melione shoved me again. "Mally get up." I slightly rolled my eyes. This little girl right here.

"Melonie stop calling me Mally, and go wake up your daddy." I said while keeping my cool which was getting hard cause she was really pushing it.

"Daddy say don't wake him up." Really August? Really? Lazy ass. I slowly got out the bed walking to the bathroom to handle my business. When I was done, Melonie wasted no time. She snatched my hand up into hers.

"Hurry up!" She shrieked, and I quickly put my hand over her mouth because the house was still quiet meaning everyone was still asleep. Before we went downstairs, I checked August's room only to find him and Jr. sleeping oh so peacefully. It was so cute because they both had one hand in their pants and the other under their face.

I stopped staring and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I found a note on the counter that read.

We left love. See you soon text me.

~Ty

I made a mental note to text Ty later on and walked over to the freezer. I opened it scanning over all the food that was in there until my eyes landed on mini corn dogs. I took them out the box and sat them on the counter. I grabbed a oval pan from the cabinets then I ripped the bag open pouring all the corn dogs in the pan. Then I sat the over to 350° and put the timer on for 15 minutes and placed them in the oven.

"Alright the food will be done in 15minutes." Melonie nodded her head and starred at me. "What?" I asked.

"Can I rub the baby?" Melonhe's eyes left from mine and went down to my stomach. I was a little surprised because Melonie wasn't really excited about having another child around, but I'm guessing August told her it was a boy. I nodded my head, and she slowly placed her small hand on my stomach. She kept in the same spot for a few moments before she started rubbing it around.

"Can I kiss it?"

"Yes, you can kiss him." She removed her hands from my stomach kissing my belly.

I smiled at how cute Melonie was when she wasn't been annoying, and she looked up at me giggling. I scrunched up my eyebrows. Why was she laughing? I turned around coming face to face with August. He quickly pecked my lips and grabbed me by my waist.

"Whatchu doin' up, ma?" I rolled my eyes.

"Melione was hungry, and she told me what you said." August chuckled.

"I been on tour for a month away from my family, and I hardly got any sleep. Cut me some slack. Please?" August smiled.

I removed his hands from my waist. "I haven't got any sleep either. I'm pregnant. I need more sleep than you do."

"Aye chill out. I just woke up Ion wanna here that." August put his finger up to his lip telling me to hush, and I smacked it down.

He laughed once again. "You better stop acting up for I..." August stopped mid sentence and looked over my shoulder at Melonie. He leaned closer to me whispering in my ear. "You want the D? Is that why you acting like this?" August pulled away from my ear and looked at me awaiting my answer.