Time Away.

outfit in MM

{ Malenda. }

Promo tour? August must be out his mind if he thinks I was going on a promo tour with him and his fans. I understand the fact that August was always on the grind with Testimony just dropping and all. However, he wasn't dragging us into it. He would be the only person going on this promo tour. Plus, it was only one month. We could do without August for a month. Well Melonie might be mad about it, but Jr. and I would be just fine. 

I moved my legs and started making my way up the stairs to Augusts room.

"August,"  I called out as I made my way up the stairs. August peeked his head out the door. "I'm not going on tour with you, and neither are the kids. I don't think that's safe nor is it a good idea." I said.

"I don't care what you think. I need to keep my eyes on you and the kids to guarantee your safety." August said in a nonchant voice.

"August, I'm not playing with you. We are not going. I don't care what you do and what you say." I tunred around on my heels leaving out of his room and going to mine. The kids and I weren't going and that was that. 

.  .  .  .

Wenesday, August 6, 2014

Tomorrow I would be 12 weeks, or 3 months pregnant which means August and I finally get to know what we're having. Speaking of August, today was his last day of tour. The kids were super happy to have their daddy back home with them, especially that little girl. She had been showing out since he left, and I almost caught a case a few times because she really irked my nerves but we weren't getting into that right now.

"Mommy when are you going to be back?" Jr. tapped my shoulder until I turned my full attention on him.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning with Daddy."

"Oh okay. I'm going to miss you, and I love you."  Jr. wrapped his little arms around my neck and hugged me and I hugged him back. Jr. was my baby no matter what. 

"Where's Melonie?"  I asked him after I pulled away from our hug. As if on cue, Melonie came running into the room with a drawing in her hand. 

"Can you give this to daddy please?" She held the drawing out for me to grab, and I did and looked over it. It looked like any other drawing that a soon to be two year old would draw: terrible. I wasn't going to tell my child that though. "Aw, baby this is beautiful. I'm sure your father will love it."  I smiled at Melione, and she blsuhed and ran over to me pushing Jr. out the way to give me a hug.

"I love you Mommy."

"I love you too Melonie."

"And we love you as well. Now hurry up before you miss your dang flight. Rick waiting downstairs for ya."  Ty walked into the room spoiling our moment. Her, Cole and of course my neice Marcy were spending the night while I went to go suprise August in California. I lied and said that I wouldn't be able to make it to the last show because my back was hurting really bad, and y'all should've saw his face. I almost laughed while we were on Facetime, but I kept my composure. Since then, he hasn't called back.

"Alright don't rush me I'm going."  I grabbed my suitcase along with my MCM bag, and I was out.

.  .  .  .

"Mrs. Alsina it's nice to see you again." T, one of August's bodyguards, said as he opened the door to the back of the arena. T had been helping me out through this whole promo tour to plan this, and I was glad it worked out.