Bish Whet?

{August.}

I quickly jumped up out of my sleep after hearing a loud thumping sound. I wiped my eyes looking around. The thumping sound came again. It was knocking. I got up walking over to the door and swung it open. There standing in front of me was a badly beaten Malenda. I grabbed her pulling her in and shutting the door. I didn't even bother to ask what happened. With the bruises on her face, it was self-explanatory.  I was pissed off. That nigga Christian was crossing the line, and I was gone get his ass, but now I had to focus on Malenda.

"W-Where are the kids?"  She stuttered while trying to talk.

"My mom's house." She nodded her head and walked over to the couch kicking her shoes off and laying down closing her eyes. I got on the couch as well squeezing behind Malenda and wrapping my arms around her tightly.

●  ●  ●  ●

"Daddy, Daddy, I home." I opened my eyes seeing little me, Melonie, and my mom staring back at me and Malenda. Malenda still laid in her fatal position sleeping not aware of the stares. I looked at my mom who had her eyebrows arched at me.

"What happened to Mommy?" Little me asked while rubbing his hand over the big scar on his mother's face.

Malenda frowned slapping his hand away. "August stop fuc-" I silenced her putting my hand over her mouth. She opened her eyes and her angry expression changed into a embarrassing one.

"Hi babies." She got up sitting up on the couch rubbing her eyes.

"What happened Mommy?" Jr. asked again. Malenda furrowed her eyebrows and then sighed once she realized what he was talking about.

"Nothing I'm fine."  She lied.

"Kids, go to the play room while I tale to Mommy and Daddy." The kids obeyed and left. Malenda and I sat there.

My mom turned to me burning a hole in my skin. "I know damn well you did not put your hands on Malenda?"

Malenda and I both shook our heads. "No she got into a fight with her boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend."

"And what caused all of this?" My mom sat her purse down sitting on the love seat. Malenda and I looked at each other, and she shifted uncomfortably.

"Malenda spent the night yesterday, and we had sex. This morning, ole' dude called telling her to come pick him up from the airport. Before she left, I told her nicely to come back. She didn't, so I went to her house with her uhh her underwear that she left here and gave them back to her. Ole' dude got mad and started coming at me on a disrespectful level, so I whooped his ass. After that, I'm assuming they got into it and Malenda came over here."

"You two need to get it together. It's like y'all have a love-hate relationship. Please, you have two kids to take care of. Get your shit together. Y'all either gone be together or not. On that note, I'm keeping my grandkids for a few days so go say bye to them."  Mama dismissed the both of us, and we got up going to pack the kids bags and say bye.

{ Ty. }

"Daaamn. August got them hands baby." I continued watching the footage from a few hours ago when August was whooping Christians ass unfortunately.

Cole laughed. "I already know. August been through so much shit it jus-" Cole's sentence was cut short. Cole got up and walking to the door looking out the peephole and then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who is it?"

"Sasha." I jumped off the couch going to the door. I swung it open ready to whoop some ass but stopped when I saw a toddler in her arms. The fuck? This bitch.

"What the fuck you want hoe?" I asked not caring bout the kid.

"I'm here to get my child support from Cole and our son."

"Bitch get a life. Cole ain't the Daddy. Go on Maury hoe."

"So he didn't tell you?" I rolled my eyes. My man is faithful. We don't need this hoe ruining our family.

"Leave bitch."

"Nope." She said popping the P. I was so tempted to slap the shit out of her, but I redeemed myself.

"Cole, please tell this bitch to leave." Cole sighed and slowly looked up at me and my heart damn near dropped to the pit of my stomach. This couldn't be true.

"Baby I-"  I slapped Cole before he could even finish his sentence. 

"Get. Out. Now." Cole looked at me still standing there. I grabbed my keys off the rack and stormed out the door passed Cole and Sasha, and he didn't even come after me.

comment please. Last chapter I only got two.