First Trimester.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

{ Malenda. }

Another three weeks had passed, and everything was going pretty quickly. Ty was still with us, and no drama had surfaced as far as I was aware. August was still being rude to me, but it was getting better. Now I was six weeks pregnant, and I still wasn't showing but I was feeling it. My breast for starters were always hurting, and it made it no better that Jr. liked to play with them. The other day, for instance, he really irked my nerves but it was cute at the same time.

I was downstairs watching T.V. because I couldn't sleep. August was in the kitchen making breakfast with Melonie. I swear the girl never leaves his side. She was like his shadow.

"Mommy, what you doing?" Jr. asked as he climbed up on the couch sitting himslef in my lap.

"Watching T.V."  I responded casually. Jr. nodded his head and started playing with his fingers for a moment as I continued watching the news. Moments later, I feel Jr.'s little hands on my boobs and he was trying to be slick with it. Like he would gently rub across one of them before he'd stop and look up at me to see if I was looking at him. "Jr. stop it."

"What are these mommy? How'd they get so big? Daddy says they look like watermelons."  I looked at August who had just walked in with Melonie behind him, and he just  shrugged his shoulders.

"Jr. stop playing with your mpmmy's tits." August said while he continued sipping on whatever kind of drink that was in his cup. 

Jr. stopped for a moment and then did it again. "Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke." Jr. started poking me and it hurt. My boobs were really sensitive.

"Jr. get off my lap before I hit you." I said sternly. Jr. and August both started laughing.

"I'm not playing with you. I will hit you." I was starting to get angry because they were working my nerves and it was already bad enough I was having these damn pregnancy hormones that had me all messed up.

"Stop lying. You ain't never hit the kids, and you better not." August said. I looked at him before rolling my eyes. Who was he to tell me what I could and couldn't do?

"I carried these two for nine months so if I want to hit them for misbehaving I can." I said with high authority in my voice. August must not know. I'm the boss up in this bish.

"And? I gave you this good dick and sperm to reproduce." August said nonchanntly.

"August!" I shrieked. "Don't talk like that around the kids."

"They don't know what I'm saying."

"But they'll repeat it."

"No they won't. Will you kids?"  We both looked back and forth at Jr. and Melonie who weren't even paying us any attention. Jr. was too busy staring at my boobs and Melonie was all hugged up on August with his phone.

"See they ain't even paying attention to us." August implied. I nodded my head, and Jr. decided it would be okay to lay his head on my boobs. He was laying on me in a fetal postion. He had his right hand in his mouth and his left hand on my right boob.

"My son loves tits I see." I scoffed. I suppose we'd be laying like this all day. August got up with his shadow following behind him as he left and went to go check on the food. I silently laughed to myself.

"What you laughing at Mommy?" Jr. asked.

"Your daddy thinks he can cook." Jr. giggled and it was so cute I had to laugh along with him.