Suprise Part Two

{ Sasha. }

I sat in my car waiting for Christian to pull up so he could pay me, and I could go home to my son. I was getting very irritated because he was taking forever. I decided to text him and ask where the hell he was. As soon as I unlocked my phone, I heard a tap on the window.

I rolled down revealing Christian. He smiled handing me the bag of money that held $20,000.

"Nice doing business with you." Christian winked at me and walked away.

I didn't mind at all. Of course I felt a little bad for killing an innocent child, but I had to. When Christian and I met up a few months ago, we instantly had a connection. We both wanted to get back at August and Malenda. At first I wanted to kill them both, but Christian told me that would be too easy. He told me we had to get them where it hurts so him revealing that Malenda was yet again pregnant with August's child got me thinking long and hard. Although I was against it at first, the way August dissed me at the movies really sealed the deal for me. It got even better when Christian paid me to get the job done.

Guess that's why my feet hurt

Wonder when they bite me

Do these bitches' teeth hurt?

Yes I am an icon, that's me on your T-shirt

....THOUGHT YOU KNEEEEEEWW BET-TER!

I reached over grabbing my phone seeing it was Cole. I slightly rolled my eyes.

"So I'm guessing he is yours?" I said referring to our son.

"Yes hoe because you drugged him." Ty's ratchet ass yelled through the phone. I scoffed. I can't stand her ass.

"Cole you better keep her in check if you want to see your son." I giggled a little at how evil I was. I heard him sigh.

"Chill don't tell me to keep my girl in check. When can I meet him?"

"Tomorrow. I'll tell you the address, and don't bring little miss ratchet." I hung up not even wanting to hear what Ty had to say. I swear her and Malenda were haters.

{Malenda.}

I slightly cracked my eyes seeing nothing but light. I groaned. I know it wasn't sunlight because it wasn't even 6 yet. I turned over seeing August had the lamp on, and he was sitting up on the bed looking at something. I couldn't quite tell what was in his hand.

"August what are you doing?" My voice was really raspy as I spoke. August wiped his eyes looking over at me. It was obvious he had been crying. I looked down seeing he had one of Marvin's ultrasound in his hand.

I rubbed my eyes a little. "Baby cut off the light, and lay back down."

"I can't sleep." August mumbled. "I keep having dreams that I'm holding him a-and-" August sentence was cut short as he started crying. If he kept this up all night, I'd be crying again. I sat up on my knees and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay August. We could have another one."

August sniffed shaking his head. "I know. I jus-"

"Shh I know. Just calm down. Everything is going to be okay. We're going to get through this together." I slowly started rocking August back and forth just like I did the twins when they cried. When his breathing returned back to norma, and he was no longer sniffing, I knew he was sleep. I slowly laid him down and lifted his feet back on the bed. I was wide awake now, and I need to get my mind right. I decided on going to a place where I hadn't went in years.

● ● ● ●

Loren Paige Malenda

Loving Mother and Wife

1975- 2007

I ran my hands over her tomb trying to hold back my own tears. I honestly don't even know how I made it on my own all these years. 7 whole years without my mother. I wiped my eyes from my falling tears and began to speak.

"Oh mom I've missed you so much. I wish you were still here with me. You always knew what to do during hard times. Right now, I just wish you could hold me in your arms and tell me that everything is going to be alright. I know it will but I just need to hear it from you, you know? Anyway, I lost my son a few days ago. I feel like shit. I can never do anything right."

I placed my head in my hands and broke down crying even harder than I already was. I was trying to control my loud cries, but I couldn't. I felt like I had been holding all of this in and now it was coming out.

"I still don't understand why you left me here. I wish you would've took me wi- with you."

"Ugh!" I let out a loud frustrated yell and it started to rain softly. "Why'd dad have to kill you!? Why'd he have to be so mean and violent?! Why mom?!?" I continued yelling not even caring who heard me.

"I hate you so much for leaving me. You told me you'd never leave me, and you lied. You looked me in my eyes and lied to me. I hate you, but I love you." I sighed. I was becoming so out of control. I was sitting at my mother's grave in the rain yelling and crying like a crazy person. I got up taking one last glance at her tombstone before leaving and heading back home. I quietly entered the house careful not to make a sound. I didn't want to wake August.

"You shouldn't be out in the rain, and you just had surgery." I almost had a heart attack. August had scared me. I could've sworn he was sleep.

"I thought you were sleep?" I asked.

"I was until I realized you weren't here. So where you go?"

"To my mom's grave." August nodded, and silence came over us. I started sliding off my shoes, socks, pants, and my shirt. I didn't want walking pneumonia or anything. When I finished with that, I went upstairs to take a hot shower. After the shower, I put on my Spongebob pajamas.

"We have a appointment with Tanner tomorrow at noon."

"Alright."

I decided to write some more.