Really Malenda?

House in multimedia

{ Malenda. }

I had just recently awaken from my nap, and I was reading a book called "The Pregnancy Book." It was actually a good book. Some of the information I knew already, but some of it was new.

I heard a knock on the door interrupting my reading. I looked up seeing it was only Jr., and I'm guessing he had just woken up from his nap because he was rubbing his eyes. He walked towards my bed and reached his arms out for me to pick him up.

"Can you call Uncle Jamal now?"  He asked as he continued to rub his eyes. I had honestly forgot all about that. I reached under my pillow getting my phone to call Jamal. It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hey, Ty what's going on?"

"Oh nothing much, but Jr. was complaining about how he never gets to hang around Jamal a lot so he wanted to know if he could stay with y''all for a few days?"

"Oh no problem. We're on our way  back from the carnival. so we can come through. We'll be there in like 15 minutes. Tell everybody I said hi."

"Alright I will. See you in a few. Bye."

"Bye." Jamal and I both hung up the phone, and Jr. looked up at me.

 "Uncle Jamal is on his way."

"Yay!" Jr. started cheering then stopped. "I'm going to miss you mommy." Jr. leaned up giving me a kiss and then he looked at my boobs before giving them a kiss also. 

"Jr. what are you doing?" I asked while laughing.

"I was kissing the baby."

"Sure you were." I rolled my eyes playfully. My mind started wandering back to my conversation with August earlier. Since he wouldn't tell me if he still wanted to be with me, then I'd have Jr. do my dirty work. "Jr I need you to do mommy a favor?"

"Okay."

"Go ask Daddy when he and mommy getting back together, and don't tell him I told you to ask. Okay?"

Jr. nodded his head hopping off the bed making his way to August's room across the hall. I decided to stand by the door so I could eavesdrop. Jr. walked inside August's room and climbed on his bed as August was typing away on his cell phone which he had been doing a lot lately.

"Daddy." Jr. tugged at August's shirt trying to get his attention.

"Yes?" August asked not even bothering to take his eyes away from his cell phone. It must've been really important and that was making me a little skeptical. I was going to have to question him about that later.

"When are you and mommy going to get back together?" Jr. asked. August stopped typing away on his phone and slowly looked at Jr. with his eyebrows scrunched together. My hands grew sweaty as I waited for his answer. August cleared his throat.

"Did Mommy put you up to this?" August asked. Jr. shook his head no. He was good. If he kept this up, I would enroll him in acting classes.

"Mommy, why you standing by the door?" Melonie asked busting me. This little girl right was going to be the death of me. August and Jr. looked up at me, and I quickly stepped back trying not to be seen. August chuckled.

"Really Malenda?" August asked.

I sighed coming out from my hiding place walking in the room and over to the bed plopping down. "I just wanted to know." I said lowly.

"You want to know that bad?" August asked, and I quickly nodded my head anticipating his answer once again. He moved Jr. out the way sitting his phone down and grabbed me by my waist scooting me closer to him. When I was close enough, August inched towards my ear. "If the D is what you want, then you can tell me." August licked his lips looking me over, and I elbowed him in his side.

"You're such an asshole."  I murmured. I got up and grabbed Jr.'s hand and began making my way to the twins room.

"Come on Malenda don't be like that." August shouted. I simply ignored him. Since he wanted to play games, then that''s how it was going to be. I packed Jr. some clothes for the week and sat downstairs with him until Jamal came.

I opened the door, and Jamal along with Jamal Jr. walked in. August and his shadow stood at the stairs trying to see who was here. When Aug saw it was Jamal, he and Melonie made their way downstairs.

"Jamal how you been? Ain't seen you since Father's Day." Him and August gave one another a brotherly hug and began a conversation.

"Nothing much. I just came to get my nephew so he can come kick it with us."

"Oh alright. Have fun with that. Jr., You gone give Daddy a kiss before you leave?"  August asked as he looked down at Jr. who looked like he was ready to go.

August leaned down and Jr. kissed his cheek. Melione insisted Jr. give her a kiss too.

"Jr. where is my kiss?" She asked. Jr. held his arms open for a hug and kissed Melonie on the head.

"Bye Mel I love you. Love you too mommy and daddy."  Jr. waved bye to us as Jamal opened the door, and he and Jamal Jr. were out.

"I'll catch y'all later. Bye Melonie." Jamal all gave us hugs and they left.

"Daddy I'm hungry again. Feed me." Melonie demanded. I rolled my eyes. August was on his phone texting away.

"Why you always on your phone?"  I asked.

"Why you want to know?" August asked.

"Just wondering who you been talking to."

"This fine girl I met. You jealous?"

"No." I said dryly. I ain't even gone lie. I was a little salty. I started to walk away to go back to my room. I was getting sleepy, but August grabbed me pulling me back.

"I was just playing. I just found out I have to go out of town. Since my album just dropped, I have to do a promo tour in a few states. Before you open your mouth and say anything, don't. I ain't gone leave y'all here alone. We going on a road trip, and we leaving next week." August let me go and begin walking away leaving me standing there. Promo tour? I don't know about all that.

Y'all think Malenda should be going on Promo? I think it'll be good because there is a lot going on but laawd. The fans.

House in multimedia