The Ending (Sheun)

Thank you ulit sa inyo guys sa mga sumuporta hanggang dulo nito! I know it was a long journey and it took me long enough to finish this dahil sa school at sa bagong environment. I hope you all enjoyed as much as I did.

Love you guys! Mwah!

**

The Ending

"You're slacking off, Aldeguer. Very unlikely of you." Coach Remundo said while I'm putting my shirt on.

"Sorry coach," sagot ko nalang at sinara ang locker ko.

Bumuntong hininga siya, "Having those nightmares again?" seryoso niyang tanong.

Naglakad ako kaya naman sinabayan niya ko palabas ng locker room.

"Mmm. Every night and I still can't understand why I'm seeing those scenes again." sagot ko.

Coach knew how I struggle to forget about my vivid dreams kung saan alam kong totoo ngang nangyari. Everytime I jump to swim, it always those memory that makes me feel like drowning.

He's also my Coach since I was a kid. He taught me how to swim without making me think of that night. He help me forgot about my trauma pero iba ito ngayon.

I got rid of it and start winning when I met Daphne. Dad said she's the little girl who saved me dahil kamukhang-kamukha ito.

At first, I wasn't convinced. Dahil iba kaagad ang naramdaman ko, ngunit ng malaman kong may amnesia siya dahil sa isang aksidente noon, agad akong naniwala.

She's Dianese Francesca Gokongwei. The little girl who saved me and the girl I ought to protect if ever I saw her again.

I learned to love the girl I wanted to protect. She made me a better person and I promise to myself that I will do everything for her because I owe her my life.

But it all disappear when I met another girl. She's extraordinary! The moment I saw her eyes I never thought I would see Dianese once again.

It was the same eyes like Daphne. It was those pair of eyes that made me remember all the memories that I had with Dianese.

"Remember what your psychiatrist said? When you believe something about your past it relieves you. It heals you. But if you start doubting things, it'll break you again." ani Coach at tinapik ang balikat ko.

I felt my feet freeze at the moment. I couldn't understand until I realize it all started when that freak showed up.

That's when I started to hate her face. All of it. Her eyes, her mouth when she talked ill to me and that damn fucking lips.

I never get bothered by her scar. To me, I found it very interesting. It feels like there's something more from her that I like to know.

The first time I felt her lips. Pakiramdam ko may sumabog sa puso ko. Her soft fucking lips was too tasty that it sends me a lot of emotion everytime I'm alone.

I know I love Daphne 'cause I never got tired of taking care of her and making her happy. But the thing is, when I felt something weird about Winry I just realize my feelings for Daphne was just an infatuation or a make believe because I know she's the girl I owe my life with.

I will be her friend. I will make her realize that there's a of guys out there for her that could give her more than how I care for her.

Because my heart is for that freak only and even if I choose Daphne for the mean time, babalik ako sa kaniya.

"She's gone, Sheun."

My mother finally said after days of searching for her. The bank reported that she took three million on my account.