Master Jerk: Sheun Aldeguer

Master Jerk: Sheun Aldeguer (Master #2)

Introduction

Sheun Aldeguer was known to be the king of Thaguro University. He excell in almost everything and he never ever failed at anything in the field of sports and academics. He's the pride of Thaguro University, and a respected one. But, he doesn't care at all. All he cares about was his girlfriend and his family. He thinks people out of his league were a pest.

His world revolves only with those five things and if you're out of it. He's strict and a cold jerk. He never cares about anybody out of his league. He never will glance at you. He will never speak with you unless he wants to. He only prioritizes things that are important to him.

But when an exotic girl came inside his life, his perfect world change and the constant things that revolve his world diminished. The girl he never thinks he would like made his life fucked up as soon as he kisses her lips.

But, Sheun Aldeguer would never back down. The constant things would always be constant and the girl is only a variable that he needed to solve.

Feelings overwhelmed him. Until he realized he was damned and in love that ends into resentment and hatred because of one terrible mistake: Is to trust a freak yet beautiful gold digging bitch.

Not until he founds out something about her past.

**

May contain spoilers for Master #1.

This is a work of fiction. Name characters, businesses, happenings, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Any similarity to an actual person living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Warning: Explicit. May involve scene that are not suitable for kids. Read your own risk!

All Rights Reserved 2018
(c) Miss_Aech