MJSA 50 - #Jerk

Thank you for staying up until the last chapter kahit sobrang tagal akong mag-update. I really appreciate those who also appreciate every single chapter I posted, sila yung mga walang sawang nagcocomment. I know you're only few pero marami paring salamat!

I might not mention each and everyone of you, pero I know alam niyo sa sarili niyo na kayo 'yun.

**

Chapter 50

Sinubukan kong ngumiti habang pinagmamasdan ang dating kaibigan sa harapan ko.

The last time she knew we met was years ago pero nagkita na kami sa Rockash noon ngunit hindi niya alam.

Hindi ko makita ang ngiti at tuwa sa mukha ni Miss Shian. She was just simply looking at me without any emotion. Therefore, I knew, hindi siya dito pumunta upang kamustahin ako.

"How dare you." bulalas niya.

Nagulat ako ro'n kaya napaawang ang labi ko. She was just looking at me intensely.

Hindi ako nakakibo.

Ngumuso siya, "How dare you not show up when you were still in Manila? How dare you forgot about the Aldeguer?" malungkot nitong tugon.

Kung kanina ay para siyang galit ngayon naman ay para siyang batang nagtatampo. Hindi ko maintindihan kung ano ba talaga dahil purong lungkot nalamang ang nakikita ko sa kaniya.

Napalunok ako, "I'm sorry... I didn't have much time so..."

"Didn't you ever thought about us? You just left without telling us your proper explanation. Hindi kami kontento sa explanation na binigay ni Sheun sa amin."

Hearing his name again makes me shiver. Not that I'm disgusted, in fact, I was just afraid that she'll bring me back from the past that I don't want anymore.

The mere fact of mentioning his name, it scares me.

"I don't know how to face you and..."

"We waited for you to come home. And just like everybody waiting for someone to go back but didn't, it's depressing." giit niya.

Isinuklop ko ang dalawa kong kamay. "Shian, you know the past months were crazy for me. Siguro maging sa inyong pamilya. Even if I was planning to visit, hindi ko magawa 'yun."

Nakita ko ang gulat sa mata niya. I know I just called her her name. I always call her Miss Shian at kahit ngayon naman dito sa isip ko pero hindi ko gustong bumalik at ungkatin pa 'yun.

"Oh, yeah, those months were crazy, I know. You and my twin brother are married and now he's gone AWOL and his company is sinking."

Kumunot ang noo ko. "What?"

Tumango siya, "His company is falling down, Winry. He doesn't want to be found at the moment, yun naman pala, he was in the process of annulling your marriage."

Umiling ako, "That's impossible, I was supporting hi--"

Bigla akong natigilan ng may mapagtanto. A shock was pretty evident on her face.

"You're supporting him? Through what?"

Damn it.

Alright, I did support Rockash. Sheun gave me all his stocks in our company, at para hindi ako makonsensya, I invested to all Rockash's project.

"I-Investments,"

Napasentido si Shian, "Godly Strawberry. It was you? You named it by someone else here in China?"

Tumango ako, "It was the president of my own company here..."

Napakagat labi siya, "That's also the problem. Maraming investors ang Rockash, but the investor doesn't approve projects at ikaw lang. Everyone knows that Sheun's been missing and without they think Rockash is unproductive and unfunctional."