Chapter 64: 8 Letters

Start from the beginning

The photographers take couples of pictures of the bridesmaids before Ben came and walked over to the limousine.

" Are you ready?" Ben asked." I was born ready." Maya answered and Ben smiled before taking Maya's hand guiding her out of the limousine.

When she was out of the limousine, the bridesmaids helped her carry those hundred layered wedding gown and Ben closed the door and the limousine left them.

Everyone was stunned by Maya's beauty. Julia was proud that she was her daughter.

" I still can't believe you're getting married." Mal said to her sister." Me too." Maya said as she hugged her sister and everyone awed.

" Let's get started, shall we?" Ben said and all the girls nodded. The girls started walking down the isle as Maya was left outside with Ben.

" Congratulations again." Ben said." Thanks Ben. Thanks for being an older brother to me." Maya said.

" You're welcome." Ben said then the huge doors opened revealing Maya and Ben. Everyone awed which made Maya feel butterflies in her stomach.

Ben and Maya started walking down the aisle and in every corner, there was photographers taking pictures of her.

As they reached the front of the aisle, Ben let go of Maya." Take good care of my sister, Josh. I trust you." Mal said.

" I'll take care of her as if she was the diamond that can break easily." Josh said." I'm a strong diamond. I'm not fragile." Maya said as they laughed.

" Make sure to keep an eye on her always." Ben said before Josh nodded and Ben and mal went to their seats as Josh and Maya walked to the aisle together, hand in hand.

( A/N: too lazy to write everything )
" You may now, kiss the bride."  The priest said and everyone applauded as Josh take off the Belo and pulled her into a long passionate kiss.

The boys were whistling and cheering while the girls were in tears. Everyone went to the beach for the reception and ate.

The Royal halves and the new core were on the same table sitting beside their partners while eating until Bryce had an amazing idea and start tapping the wine glass with his table knife which signals the married couple to kiss.

The others copied Bryce while laughing." Kiss!" Bryce screamed on top of his lungs.

He's so much fun as a king of auradon. The married couple laughed and kissed each other as they all cheered.

( play the video above )
Lauren leaned her head on Harvey's shoulder as Harvey kissed her forehead.

" We're gonna be like them soon." Harvey whispered to Lauren's ear and Lauren looked at him smiled before pecking his lips.

Hayden and Claire looked at each other wI cheeky smiles on their faces." 1 more month." Hayden said excitedly and Claire nodded before kissing his cheek.

Grayson and Frankie looked at each other with a smile. Grayson landed his eyes on Frankie's stomach and placed his hand on top.

" 8 more months." Frankie said and Grayson had a big smile plastered on his face. He soothed her stomach and kissed Frankie.

Bryce and Kenzie were, you know, making out. Caleb was lost in his gaze looking at Ellia. Ellia noticed and looked at him and to the back and saw Bryce and Kenzie making out.

Her eyes widened and Caleb got curious on what she's looking at. He turned around and his eyes widened.

He stood up and went in front of them and tapped Bryce's shoulder. Bryce shrugged his hand off and continued to make out with Kenzie.