Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss

Hayden's POV

As I ran away from the others and lied to them about going home to do stuff I am on my way to go to Claire's house. As I stood in front of their door I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

When the door opened I smiled." Hi Claire." I greeted." Hey Hayden. Come on in." She said stepping aside so I can enter.
I entered the house a sat down on their couch.

" What are you doing here?" She asked." I just stopped by. How are you?" I asked." I'm good." She answered." Well, what are you doing tonight?" I asked.

" Nothing, I have nothing to do." She said." Do you wanna go at the arcade?" I asked." Sure. Are the royal halves coming?" She asked." I don't think so." I answered.

" Ok. Just pick me up." She said with a smile." Pick you up at 6." I said before leaving the house. As I am walking home I bumped into Kylie.

" Hey Hayden." She said sounding a bit flirtatious." Hi Kylie." I said not making an eye contact with her trying to walk away but she was stepping in front of me.

" I'm busy. I can't talk to you." I said before running away. As I enter my house I went to my room and flop on my bed then I heard pebbles hitting my window.

I stood up and opened the window making a pebble hit my head." Ouch!" I shouted then looked out the window." What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

" Open the door dimwit!" Bryce shouted. I groaned before closing the window and heading downstairs to open the door. I let the guys in and we went to my room.

" We are here to ask you on what's your plan tonight." Caleb said." I'm going to the arcade with Claire." I said." Great. See ya there." Caleb said.

" No, dude. No. You can't come." I said." Why not?" Bryce asked." Because..." I trailed off thinking." Because what?" Bryce asked.

" I... Uhh.." I again trailed off." We get it." Caleb said." What?" I asked." You want an alone time with Claire. If that's what you want. Ok then." Bryce said.

They stood up and head to the door." Where are you guys going?" I asked." Home." They both answered with a ' duh ' tone." Okay. Bye guys." I said before they left.

As they left the house I drifted off to sleep and woke up just in time to pick up Claire from their house. I went to her house and knock the door.

The door opened revealing Carlos." What are you doing here?" Carlos asked." Hey Hayden. Let's go." Claire said behind her father." Where are you guys going?" He asked again.

Claire just ignored him and drag me away from their house." Why do people ignor me today?" Carlos asked himself as we get away.

" What does he mean?" I asked Claire when we were far away enough so Carlos can't hear." When he got home his been talking nonstop about his day where our parents have been ignoring him." Claire said and laughed.

" What did he do?" I asked laughing." Nothing. He said while he was talking they were ignoring him. They were all busy with their works." Claire explained which made both of us burst into laughter.

" He do know they were busy that's why he's been ignoring him right?" I asked laughing." I think he doesn't know." Claire  answered and laughed.

Finally we are here at the arcade. We enter the arcade and went to the counter to buy tokens so we can play." What should we play?" I asked.

" Well I always wanted that fluffy teddy bear inside the claw machine." Claire answered." The claw it is." I said and we walked over to the claw machine and played.

After a dozens of try I finally got one." Yay!!" Claire shouted which caught some people's attention. We both giggled as we went to another game to play.

After few more games we decided to eat pizza." So, about that crush of yours." Claire brought up and my eyes widened. She looked at me weirdly and confused I guess.

" Oh, uh... Claire. It's not a crush. I know it's not. * Held her hand * I. Like. You." I confessed gulping, sweating alot because of nervousness.

" Glad the feeling is mutual." Claire admitted biting her bottom lip blushing." Let's go Lazer tagging." Claire said pointing to the Lazer tag entrance." Yeah, sure." I agreed.

We head to the Lazer tag area and suit up and ready our laser guns." You're gonna lose." I said." Let's see about that." She answered before heading inside.

After shooting another people with my laser gun all that left in the room was me and Claire. The room was empty and dad and I was backing up when I bumped into someone.

" AHH!!" Claire screamed turning around pointing her laser gun, I raised my hand in surrender." Told you you're gonna lose." She smirked.

I noticed we were inches away from each other and it made me nervous. I want to kiss her so bad but I don't know how will she act after the kiss.

I unexpectedly pulled her closer to me and crush my lips on hers. It felt amazing. After a couple minutes she finally kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

When we both pulled away she shoot me with her laser gun and run away. I was shocked at first but it turned into a smile. Giggling to myself after what I did, I felt like a champion even though I lost in the laser tag.

Laser tag kiss, that was unexpected.