Chapter 19: What happened to me?

Kenzie's POV

I know it sounds weird but when we were at the concert I always feel like there is something that bothers Sabrina not the one that Bryce and I held hands. Wait?! We held hands?!

" Uhm... Kenzie. About the whole holding hands thing. I'm sorry." Bryce apologize standing next to me in the balcony of Lauren's room.

" It's ok. We both held hands... Looked into each others eyes..." I trailed off after talking about it." Listen. I don't know how to say this but-" He was cut off right away when Lauren hit him with a pillow.

Bryce gave her a death glare." Ok I'm done." Lauren said slowly back up and run when Bryce is running after him. I sighed and sat on Lauren's bed.

Everyone was in a pillow fight." Incoming!" Caleb screamed and tackle Ellia. I laughed at them. Claire have been dodging Hayden's pillow from hitting her.

It's so funny how cute they are. Harvey stood by the door. When he heard Lauren screaming and coming to the door he hit her with the pillow.

" Oww." Lauren groaned." I'm so sorry sweetheart." Harvey said helping her get up." Did you just called my twin sweetheart?" Bryce asked." Hehehe. Bye." William said and ran around the room while he was being chased by Bryce.

" I'm done for the night." Claire said sitting down next to me. Lauren sat beside me. Ellia tried to get up and out of Caleb's grip but she always fails.

" That's enough bro. It's our turn to have her." I said pulling Ellia out of his grip. Ellia sighed in relief and sat down next to me." Your brother is crazy." Ellia said.

" Crazy for you." Caleb flirts sitting down behind her and wrap her around his arms." Are you guys together or what?" Lauren asked." Nope. We're not together." Ellia answered.

" Then why do you guys do couple things that couples do?" Claire asked." To show how we love each others company. When you found the one don't let him go." Ellia said.

" Letting her go would be my biggest mistake." Caleb said." Then why don't you ask her already?" I asked." It's not that simple." He answered.

" Even if you want to be together with someone, it takes time. You'll wait for her until she says she's ready to be in a relationship. And that's what I'm going to do." Caleb said with a smile.

" Lauren, what about you? We know you have a crush on Harvey." I asked." It's not a crush. It isn't. Maybe you guys have experience of having a relationship with someone, but for me it's not a crush." Lauren said, her smile faded.

" I don't even have a relationship. Why would you say I experienced having a relationship?" I asked." I know, it's how you look at my brother." She answered.

" He's like a brother to me." I answered. She raised an eyebrow." A brother? Really? It didn't seem that way. I know how you look at Caleb. It's different when you look at my brother." She said.

" Kenzie, don't deny it. We know." Claire said with a smirk." I don't like him..." I stopped, remembering everything we did at the concert. Eye contact, smiles, hold hands.

I'm afraid to say this but I think... I'm in... Love with him. I looked at him in the corner of the room laughing and talking to Harvey, Iza, Frankie, and Grayson.

His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his perfect face, his personality. I looked down and smiled. I looked at Claire and Lauren looking at me weirdly. I know why.

" I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked them. They just nodded. I blushed. I looked behind me and Caleb and Ellia fell asleep cuddling with eachother. I smiled and went to the balcony and looked at the stars.

" You love him." Lauren said." Is it ok?" I asked looking at her." I don't think why not? He's my twin, you're my best friend, I think I can manage." She said.

We both giggled." You're his love interest in The school play. You need to work your chemistry with him." She said changing the subject.

I nodded looking out." Anyways. What's your wish?" She asked which confused me. I looked at her confused." Your birthday is next week." She said.

" I don't really have a wish. It I have a plan." I said with a smile." Ok, what's your plan?" She asked intrigued." I'm not throwing a birthday party." I said.

" What? Kenzie! Are you in there? What have you done to kenzie? Kenzie always throw an extravagant party." Lauren said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

" I'm still me. Kenzie is here. I just want something for a change." I said. We both laughed." Well you changed when you met my brother." She said.

" How?" I asked. She sighed and sat down on her hanging chair. I sat down next to her." You've changed. The old Kenzie is a rebel, a girl who gets the attention, the girl who express her feelings..." Lauren trailed off and looked at me.

" And now, she's nothing like that. She keeps her feelings all to herself, you still get the attention but, where's the Kenzie who ruled the school, the sassy Kenzie." Lauren said.

" What are you talking about? I'm still me." I said." Really? Caused I don't see it." She said." Lauren, I'm still me, no matter how I change, I'm still me. You like the way I dress." I said.

" Yeah, cause I'm wearing what you're wearing. You became me. I remember I always wanted to be you. And you became me." She said." What happened to me?" I asked myself thinking.