Chapter 35: Flaws

Ellia's POV
Today is my BIRTHDAY! I can't believe it! Tonight is gonna be fun! I'm just with my mom and aunt Riley at the moment in my room fitting the night blue gown I would be wearing later for the elegant part of the party.

" Mom,this is gorgeous! You're the best." I said hugging my mom." I can't believe you're 18." Mom said." You look so beautiful in that dress." Aunt Riley said.

" Just remember, after we leave the venue cause you're doing another wild part, change first. You're gonna ruin that gorgeous dress." Mom reminded.

" I will." I said with a smile." I missed alot of wild birthday parties when I was gone." Aunt Riley said." Yeah." I said. I looked at the mirror with a smile.

I look... Not bad." I should get going to school." I said changing my outfit before heading inside the car. When I got to school I met up with everyone.

" Hey birthday girl." They greeted." Hey guys." I said with a smile." How's your morning?" Caleb asked." Pretty good." I said." I got you this by the way. It's an early present." Caleb said handing me a small box.

" Thank you." I said and hugged him. I opened it and it's a beautiful necklace." This is beautiful. I love it." I said." Kenzie picked that one. I payed for them so either side it's my gift." He said and we all laughed then the bell ringed.

" You guys go to class. I'll catch up." I said. They left as I opened my locker and get my things when Jordyn slammed my locker door." What do you want?" I asked.

" Don't you think I wouldn't notice? We've known each other since we were kids. You're insecure, a girl who just dress nicely so she can get attention and not feel lonely." She said.

I stepped back. All she is saying is true. I am insecure." A scared little piece of shit. Who is nobody without her friends on her side." She said.

I started walking away trying not to let a tear escape my eyes." Yeah! Walk away! That's a good thing to do!" She shouted. I walked in to class and sat down.

I'm insecure about myself. I'm... Weak. My flaw is being insecure." Ellia, what's wrong?" Claire asked and the whole squad looked at me.

" Do you guys have flaws?" I asked." Yes." Hayden said." Is something wrong?" Grayson asked. I took out a pen." Tell everyone to write their flaws on their foreheads." I said.

They looked at each other confused at first then just go ahead and announced it. We all wrote our flaws and wait for fg." Why are we doing this again?" Harvey asked.

" I just wanted to know what will FG think about our flaws. I need her lesson." I explained then just in time FG came." What's all of this?" She asked.

" Ellia made us. And I felt relieved." Ruby said." Can you guys tell me about your flaws?" FG asked then aunt Riley, Maya, Lucas, and Charlie knocked on the door.

" Come on in." FG said with a huge smile on her face. They entered and stood in front of us." Flaws?" Maya asked." Can we hear what's your flaws?" Aunt Riley asked and looked at me.

" I'm Imperfect." Lauren started." Afraid." Harvey said." Anxious." Grayson said." Big mouth." Frankie said." Callous." Claire said." Weak." Hayden said.

" Overprotective." Caleb said." Rebellious." Bryce said." Confused." Kenzie said." Insecure." I admitted." Why are you doing this?" Aunt Riley asked.