Chapter 50: Get Out

Everyone is at war. They were fighting together as the villains had transformed into their evil freed side of them.

It was never seen for a long time until now. Everyone in Auradon were shock and scared looking at the isle.

The kids were scared, teenagers were whispering, heroes and the descendants were shock.

They can't believe it but they are just witnessing Malificent in a form of a dragon again but this time, two dragons appeared and apparently fighting Malificent.

One had green and one had purple. Even though it's far away they can tell because the eyes were glowing.

Goodness gracious, there were flames being seen in the sky. Blue, Green, Purple.

Very shining light beamed in the sky blinding Malificent. Malificent screeched and blew fire coming out from her mouth.

" O my goodness. Someone call ambulances and the fire department quick!" FG demanded the crowd.

" I hope they're fine." FG murmured to herself. The media gathered up and had their cameras out filming the horrific scene.

" Just in, Queen Mal is back to her dragon form as we can see she's fighting her mother. But the question is, who is the second dragon?" Snow white talked to the Camera reporting everything.

We all know that Mal can turn into a dragon if someone close to her had been hurt or she's trying to protect someone.

The thing is, Uma hurt Ben and that made her outrageously mad and formed into a dragon.

But how Did Maya formed into a dragon? Josh was fighting Zevon when Zevon had stabbed Josh in the shoulder.

Maya froze when she saw Josh hit the deck. Julia run up to her dad crying.

" Daddy!" Julia shouted as she held Josh's head. There was blood coming out from his shoulder as he groans at the pain.

Zevon was about to stab Josh again but Maya run up to him and pushed him away before pushing him into the water.

" Josh, Stay with me. Stay with us." Maya said on her knees holding Josh's hand tight.

Josh stood up with Maya and Julia's help." I'm fine." Josh said in pain." You're not fine Josh." Maya said.

Zay run up to them and take over Josh for Maya as Maya had to go back into a fight cause Zevon is up again soaking wet. This man isn't gonna give up.

" Moooooomm!!!!!" Julia screamed on top of her lungs. Maya turned around and Karla had her arms around Julia's neck.

" Maya look out!" Josh screamed and Maya dodged the sword Zevon have." Let her go Karla!" Maya shouted while still having a fight with Zevon.

Multitasking; Impressive

Karla pulled Julia over to the plank while choking Julia from the neck.

Maya grabbed Zevon's neck and slammed him to the deck hitting the floor bad.

Maya run up to Karla." Stop right there or I'll push the kid and feed him to the sharks!" Karla said threatening Maya.

Maya stopped quickly." Let my daughter go. I'll do anything just let her go." Maya said and Karla laughed.

" Do you really think I'll fall for that trick? An old trick of yours?" Karla said.

Maya was nervous as hell. She's looking at her daughter and she can't help but do the right thing.