Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here

Bryce's POV

Last night was very fun and it's the first dance I ever attended. Right now Kenzie and I are in the beach shooting our music video for our song day and night.

" Hey." Kenzie said walking towards me holding a beach ball with her." Hey." I said with a smile." What's with the beach ball?" I asked.

" Well, I decided to play." Kenzie said. We both laughed." Hey peeps." Hayden said walking with Claire, Grayson, and Frankie." Hey, where's the others?" I asked then we heard screaming.

We saw Harvey and Caleb running carrying Lauren and Ellia on their backs who seems like they were racing. They were all laughing holding onto each other.

Harvey tripped on a wood and apparently Lauren and him fell on the sand. They both laughed." Ha! You lose." Ellia said still on Caleb's back laughing pointing to Lauren and Harvey.

" They lost! Get off of me!" Caleb shouted. Ellia got down and run to us." How's the music video going?" Ellia asked." We're halfway through." Kenzie answered then Harvey run after Lauren who was holding sand and throwing it to Caleb and Ellia.

" Not fair!" Lauren said." Why?" Caleb asked." Cause you're buff and Harvey's skinny but not too skinny." Lauren complained.

" Seriously?!" Harvey asked then we all laughed." Bryce, Kenzie." Our manager Andrew called us over." You know what to do." Andrew said.

After hours of filming the music video it's a wrap." That's a wrap!" Andrew shouted and we all applauded." Great job everyone!" He shouted again.

We all exchanged hugs and everyone congratulated us." The song is a bop. I love it." Hayden said." A love song... Ooh, maybe next time do another one." Lauren said.

The others weren't here cause they have to do somethings so they can't join film the music video." I'll be releasing songs this week so make sure you guys get ready for some hit songs." I said and we all laughed.

" Sure." Lauren said sarcastically." Let's go eat." Kenzie said. We all nodded and went to melody diner. It's a musical fast food chain so it's pretty cool.

" Hi, can I take your order?" We heard a familiar Voice asked. All of us looked up and see Ruby. Rapunzel's granddaughter." Ruby, what are you doing here?" Hayden asked.

" I'm working duh." Ruby said." I know that, what's going on and you decided to work here?" Hayden asked again. Ruby sighed rolling her eyes." Nadia forced me to cover her up while she goes to the mall with Jordyn." She answered.

" Why are you friends with her?" I asked confused. If she hates her then why is she friends with her." She blackmails me." Ruby said and sighed.

" Can I take your order now?" She asked." I'll have chicken pot pie." Hayden said." I'll have chocolate shake smoothie." Lauren said." Fries." Kenzie said." A Mac and cheese." I ordered.

" Alright. I'll be back." Ruby said and left." Bryce, our birthday is next month and also your coronation." Lauren said all hyped up for our 16th birthday.

" Why am I getting the crown and not you?" I asked." Because you were born first." Lauren said." The first born only gets the crown when they turned 16." Lauren added.

" I'm still getting called prince and now they'll call me king." I said." Here's your order prince." Ruby teased bringing us our order." Thanks Ruby." Kenzie said and Ruby left.