Chapter 38: Baby Talk

Caleb's POV

Ellia passed out and luckily Maya caught her in time. I quickly carry her bridal style and run to her car with the group behind." I'll call Evie." Kenzie said and dialed their phone number.

" Open the door." I said. Lauren opened the door and get inside as I placed Ellia gently inside the car with Lauren and Claire.

" I found the key." Claire said handing me the key to her car." I'll meet you guys there." Riley said and we all nodded.

" Kenzie, get inside!" I shouted calling her. I started the car and she get in, in the passenger sit in the front." Buckle up." I said and they all buckled up, I hit the gas pedal and started driving as fast as I can.

" Ellia, wake up." Lauren tried to wake her up all worried about Ellia." We're almost there." I reassured them.

When we got to the hospital I stopped the car and carried Ellia inside the hospital with the girls behind. The nurses came and assisted us while asking some questions and we answered them.

They took her to a room and we sat outside, well, the girls sat down while I phase back and fort." Caleb, what happened?" Evie asked rushing towards me very worried.

" We don't know, she run out of class then when we found her she was crying and pale, then she fainted." I explained.

" She's been in so much stress." Maya said." That happened to me before." She added." When you were preg-" Evie is about to finish her question but she quickly stopped." Yeah." Maya said unsure of her answer.

Something's wrong. I think they knew something." Evie." Queen Mal called. Evie followed her away from us. When they both got back the doctor came saying that she's awake and we can all go inside her room.

We thanked him and got inside her room. Evie was the first one to hug her then Riley, Queen Mal, Maya, Frankie, Claire, Kenzie, and Lauren who hugged her the longest.

" You scared the living day lights out of me. We were all so worried about you." Lauren said hugging her again and this time the boys joined except me.

The doctor came to check her and all of us sat down, my eyes couldn't leave her. The doctor told something to Evie, Riley, Ellia Queen Mal, and Maya that made Ellia's eyes started watering. Is she sick? Why do she have to keep it as a secret? I can always help her. Does she even trust me at all?

As the doctor was about to leave I stood up." Wait. Why did she fainted?" I asked him." Well Mr. Your wife-" I cut him off." She's not my wife, we're not married." I cleared things off.

" Then you are?" He asked." I'm her boyfriend." I said." Well, if that's the case, your baby is in distress. Now if you may excuse me." He said loudly for all in the room can hear him.

He left leaving me dumbfounded." Baby?!" All of them asked except for Queen Mal, Maya, Riley, and Evie. I turned around seeing her already crying.

" Why didn't you tell me about this? Why did you have to keep this a secret? Are you scared that I'll leave you? Don't you know me? I'm not that kind of guy Ellia. I'm different." I said as my voice were cracking from stopping my tears in falling.

" I'm going to call your father." Evie said and left the room. Maya, Riley, and Queen Mal also left the room." Is this why you're keeping it a secret?" Kenzie asked and Ellia nodded crying.

" I'm afraid you guys would leave me." Ellia managed to talk from her crying." We would never leave you. We're a family. Family don't leave." Claire said.