Chapter 59: Into deep

3 weeks after
Everyone was busy. It was second to the last day of school and everyone is finishing their projects.

Claire and Hayden were choosing on which theme their wedding is gonna be." I want it to be in the church. In front of thousands of people showing them our pledge to each other in front of Christ." Hayden said waving his hands in the air imagining it.

Claire let out a Chuckle as she cupped Hayden's cheek and Hayden leans his head on her palm with a cute small smile.

Frankie and Grayson were inside the gym painting the props for tomorrow night's musical performance from the drama, music, and dance club.

As they painted those props, Frankie laughed as she brushed the paint on Grayson who was shocked.

Grayson laughed as he brushed the paint on Frankie for payback. They both started running around painting each other laughing making a mess.

Grayson pulled her close and kissed her and she gladly kissing back.

Lauren and Harvey where in the Music room sitting in front of the piano." I know I want you..." Lauren sang the last lyric to the song looking into Harvey's eyes.

" Ever thinking of marrying me?" Harvey asked before Lauren snapped a picture of him smiling while his head was tilted and he had his hand on top of the piano.

As he asked her, she placed down the instax waiting for the film to come out while looking at him.

" Why did you asked?" Lauren asked." I don't know. I mean, Claire and Hayden is getting married." Harvey said.

Lauren chuckled as she blew on the film as it showed Harvey's picture." Don't rush things Harvey. The time will come." Lauren said before giving him the picture.

Harvey smiled and put it inside his wallet. He kinda felt sad as he felt the ring inside his pocket.

" Why is your face like that?" Lauren asked noticing Harvey's sad expression." Nothing, you're right. We rushing everything." Harvey said and smiled.

Lauren just smiled hugging him. Harvey hugged her back before kissing her forehead.

Kenzie and Bryce were on a interview." Let's talk about what if. Your new song. What is it about?" The interviewer asked.

The couple laughed." What if is about friends maybe being a little bit more than friends." Bryce said and Kenzie agreed.

" Is that friends, like you guys?" The interviewer asked teasingly as the audience cheered.

Bryce and Kenzie looked at each other blushing." What going on here? What's that glances all about?" The interviewer asked with a fit of laughter from the audience.

" We are going to announce that *Look at Kenzie* We are officially dating." Bryce said and everyone went wild.

The couple blushed at the crowd's reaction." How long?" The interviewer asked.

" About 3 or 4 months." Kenzie said and Bryce nodded with a smile. The interviewer goes on and continue to interview them.

At the Charming's mansion. Ellia sat on her bed inside her room. The place was cold and gloomy.

She had her arms around her knees on her bed. She sighed and looked down on her feet.

" Ellia? Please open the door." Someone said outside her room. She stood up and opened the door shocking her.

" Brooke." Ellia said. She was about to  say a word but stopped as Ellia stepped aside gesturing her to come in.

Brooke stepped inside and Ellia closed the door. They stood on opposite sides very distant to each other.

It was awkward between them." I-i came to talk to you." Brooke said. Ellia tilted her head pointing to the balcony.

They went to the balcony and stared at the view of an empty wide backyard.

" Why are you here?" Ellia asked denying to look at her." It's about Caleb." She said.

" What about him?" Ellia asked." He loves you Ellia. He really do. And if you think he cheated on you with me you're wrong...... You are wrong...... He would never do that to you. He's a loyal person." Brooke explained as Ellia was silent speechless.

" He'd rather die if you didn't love him- I know it sound exaggerating but it's true. He would collect all the stars just to forgive him...... look...... He really, really, really loves you." Brooke added and by now tears started trickling down Ellia's cheek.

" Caleb and I are just best friends. And if you got jealous and the reason why you guys broke up!..... I'm sorry. I promise you, we are just best friends. He cares about you- all he talks about is you- He talks about all the good memories you guys have. After he tells me a happy memory he busy into tears. He's very heartbroken. And I hate to see him cry." Brooke bursted out.

Ellia started crying silently trying to hide her sadness." And turning your back on him... I'll promise you...... it would be your greatest mistake." Brook said and placed her hand on Ellia's back.

" And as you guys where sad and broken. He's broken the most. When you guys are hurting... He's hurting top-level but no one cares! Because all of you just think of him and his mistakes!...... What about all the things he have done to you guys? All the good things he did. I'm just here to say all this things to you so that you can understand........ understand that he loves you deeply." Brook said.

" I better go." Brook said giving Ellia as side hug." Think about it." Brook said before leaving.

Ellia broke down to tears knowing the truth.

Well... this hurts.

Hey wittypups! Comment down below what you think. I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more stories. Peace! Don't be a ghost reader!