Chapter 15: I'm so sorry

Riley's POV

After that drama in the mall we headed to the place we are staying." Who are those people? Why do they know you?" Julia asked Maya.

" You won't understand Julia." Lucas said." The guy. Who is he? Mom, please answer me." Julia pleaded.

" Julia, it better not to talk about them." Charlie said." No, I want to have an answer. Who is that guy? He seem so nice. The woman, you yelled at her. Who are they?" Julia pleaded for an answer.

" Julia, it's better if you stay away fro-" Maya was cut off by Mr. Mathews barging in with grin on his face.

" Good news! We're invited to have dinner with the king and queen with their friends and families." Mr. Mathews announced excitedly.

" Fuck." Maya cursed under her breath. I nudge her." Your daughter is in front of you." I whispered to her. She just rolled her eyes.

" Now go get ready. We're leaving in 10 minutes." Mr. Mathews said getting out of the room.

We all went to grab our dress and dressed up. Lucas and Charlie went out the room and changed.

Maya and I did our make up and hair. The doorbell rang so we went outside and head inside the limousine.

I can see Maya wasn't happy but that's the purpose why we are staying here. To fix things.

If she doesn't keep up with this shit I can see myself forcing her. We arrived in front of the castle.

Guards were waiting outside. The door opened as we got down. First time since forever.

They opened the doors as we entered. Maya was looking around holding Julia's hand tightly.

" Ma- Sabrina. Riley, Charlie, Lucas. Mr. Mathews right?" Ben said." Yes your highness." Mr. Mathews bow down as the band also did.

" Please. Call me Ben." Ben said. They all nodded." Mom, dad, who's our guest?" A blonde girl asked Evie.

They looked at me. 11 teenagers were there. Two blonde girls 1 hombre haired girl, 1 brunette, 1 blonde boy, 1 brown curly haired boy, and 1 dirty blonde haired boy. He looked exactly like that 1 blonde girl.

The other one reminds me of Harry, zevon, gil, and Freddy. From the isle. We saw Josh too.

The girls I just describe gasped and fainted." Wake up!" The boys said including Harry's son.

Evie sprayed perfume on her daughter as Audrey, Jane, and Mal did too. The girls shake their heads and finally awake.

" Hi." Julia waved with a smile." OMG, you look so perfect." The dirty blonde haired girl complimented." Thank you." Julia answered.

" Why don't you guys introduce yourself?" Mal asked.

" Princess Breanna Lauren Adams. Daughter of King Ben and Queen Mal." Lauren introduced.

" Prince Bryce Xavier Adams. Son of King Ben and Queen Mal. Lauren's twin brother." Bryce said.

" Mackenzie Feliz Harper. Daughter of Audrey Beauty and Luke Harper. Kenzie for short." Kenzie said.

" Caleb Daniel Harper. Son of Audrey Beauty and Luke Harper. A year older brother of Kenzie." Caleb said.

" Claire Janelle de Vil. Daughter of Carlos de Vil and Jane godmother." Claire said.

" Hayden Jacob Friar. Son of Jay Friar and Lonnie Li." Hayden said.

" Ellia Chandria Charming. Daughter of Evie Queen and Chad Charming Jr." Ellia said. My sister's daughter. My Niece.

" Harvey Smith Hook. Son of Harry and Uma Hook." Harvey said.

" Isabella Yzaia Von. Daughter of Zevon." Isabella said.

" Grayson Gavin Gaston IV. Son of Gil Gaston." Grayson said. I'm surprised Gil decided to give this child a beautiful name. Not so dumb at all.

" Frankie Estelle Facilier. Daughter of Freddy Facilier." Frankie said.

" I'm Julia Hart M. Carpenter." Julia introduced. Maya gave her a slight smile.

" Have a sit." Chad said with a slight smile.

I sat across my sister, Lucas, and Charlie sat across their brothers. Since no sits left not Maya was forced to sat across Josh.

The whole dinner it was Mr. Mathews and the others talking. The four of us didn't talk or making an eye contact to them.

Maya and I shared looks telling each other what's on our minds. After the dinner was over Mr. Mathews thank them.

We were about to leave when our siblings stopped us." Wait." They all said at the same time." We need to talk." They said.

" Riley. Please talk to me." Evie pleaded. I stayed for awhile then I turned around and hugged her.

I miss her hugs. I didn't know anything what's happening but I started crying. I miss her.

" I'm sorry I ran away. I'm very sorry. I miss you so much. You don't know how much." I said crying.

She hugged back." I miss you too." She said. We stayed that way." I miss you." Jay and Carlos said to Lucas and Charlie.

" Oh, who am I kidding. I miss you too." Charlie and Lucas said and hugged them.

Evie and I released the hug and look at the others." Sweetie why don't you go with them." Maya said pointing to the teenagers.

Julia nodded and went to the group." What Mal? Tell me I'm too young to fall in love? Huh? Cause that'd what you said 10 years ago! You think I can't manage to help a child grow up? Well look at me now. A mother of a ten year old. Famous singer. The dream I always wanted. I did this to myself and you didn't do anything." Maya said.

Mal burst into tears." I made a hug mistake Maya! Just please let me Ex-" Mal was cut off.

" Let you explain?! How do you think I'll let you explain. Do you think I'm dumb?" Maya backfired.

" Woah, Maya. She's still your sister." Lucas said butting in." Sister?" Mr. Mathews asked.

" I have no sister." Maya answered." Maya, I don't care if you don't call me sister. Just please. Forgive me for my mistake." Mal pleaded in tears.

" You did this to me. I was starting my happiness with someone I love but you had to ruin it." Maya said coldly.

" I was shock when you told me you were pregnant. I didn't know what to express. My madness got out of hand." Mal said.

Maya burst out into tears. Both of them was in tears." Forgive me." I Mal said pulling Maya into a hug.

" Maya's gone. I'm gone." Maya cried. Mal let go of her. Maya looked up and smiled weakly.

" Maya. You're not gone. There will be no Julia if there is no Maya. Maya is still here. Even though your name now is Sabrina, Maya is still in here." I said pointing to her heart. Not really.

She smiled." I gotta go get ready." Maya said and went inside the Limousine." Julia, let's go." Charlie called Julia.

" Where's mom?" Julia asked." She's in the car. Let's go." Charlie answered." Ok. Thank you for dinner." Julia waved at them before heading inside.

Before I head inside I ran up to Evie and gave her one last hug." Bye." I whispered before heading inside and drove off.