Chapter 42: Claire

Lauren's POV
My head hurts as I slowly wake up and found myself inside a limo and all the girls were asleep.

They were passed out. I can't see the driver, but one thing I know is, we're being kidnapped.

The driver saw me awake from the back mirror and covered his mouth and nose before spraying something on the air con which made me feel drowsy and past out.

No one's POV
As the driver sprayed chloroform on the air con and Lauren is now passed out he driver closed the window and drove back to the isle where the victims is gonna be locked up.

It's time for revenge.

" It's a good thing you came back and help us out."The voice said." I wanna beat Kenzie dead for what she did!" The 2nd voice said with anger.

" What about Claire?! She's so extra! I wish I had just straight away killed her." The 3rd one said.

" Lauren's gonna get it for taking him away from me." The 4th voice said." Well, Ellia's gonna get the worse. For sending me in the isle. I'm gonna beat her to death." The 5th voice said.

" What about the kid? She didn't do anything to us. She's innocent." The voice said.

" Maybe she didn't, but her mom did. My dad was a hella mess for dumping him." The 4th voice said.

" But it doesn't make sense to beat her." The voice said." Are you evil or not?!" The 4th voice asked furious.

" I'm an Auradonian, but I'm pure villain." The voice said." Now let's get this party started." The 4th voice and stepping on the gas pedal and opening the barrier.

As they entered the isle they quickly closed it and parked into a dark hidden place.

As they are greeted by 2 men." Carry them. We'll carry the little girl." The 4th voice said and the boys nodded.

As the boys carry the girls unconscious body the girls helped each other to carry carefully Julia's unconscious body.

They placed them in the basement, locked into a huge square jail box and left them.

" When they wake up, we'll be starting our sweet week of revenge." The voice said and all of them laughed and heading upstairs.

It was a rainy day and water was dripping down from the ceiling. Slowly the girls started waking up and recognizing the place.

They started looking for their phones but they can't find it everywhere." W-where are we?" Julia asked scared.

" We don't know but stay close to us, you'll be fine." Ellia reassured Julia. Julia nodded and went beside Ellia.

" Guys l, I saw five figures awhile ago, but I don't recognize them, they were wearing masks. I'm seriously sure that they are girls." Lauren said.

" Where are we?" Claire asked confused and scared as the others. Kenzie scanned the whole area and find a small open window bars at the edge near the ceiling and see feets walking pass them.

" Leather boots, chains, puddles, rain, thunder, lightning, screaming, bags, and running." She said.

" We're in the isle." Kenzie said." How did you know?" Lauren asked." Bryce told me when we were on a Da-aa- song writing meeting." Kenzie almost spitted the secret.

The girls looked at her confused. Kenzie had a fake innocent smile on her face.

" How could you smile when we are being kidnapped?!" Ellia asked." I don't know." Kenzie replied.

" Something tells me you're keeping a secret." Ellia said." What?! N-no! I'm not hiding anything." Kenzie defended nervously.

" Kenzie. We're being kidnapped. It's not the right time to lie." Lauren said.

" Fine, your twin and I are dating." Kenzie admitted." What?!" They all asked shocked.

Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. As they are going to talk, They were cut off by footsteps getting louder and louder, closer to them.

" I see you guys are awake." A voice greeted." Who are you guys?! What did we ever do to you?!" Ellia asked.

" Oh my dear precious Ellia, a lot of things, a lot of things." Another voice said." Why are we here?" Lauren asked." Princess Lauren, our plan is. Revenge." Another voice said and all the 5 mystery girls laughed evilly.

The girls who were locked up was scared." I'm scared." Julia whispered to Ellia. Ellia gulped placing her arm around Julia and pulling her closer." No one will hurt you." Ellia whispered.

" Let's start with.....Claire. Since you're problem is just a tiny thing." Another voice said. Claire looked up shocked and scared. Everyone's jaws dropped.

The gate opened and the voice who said Claire's name went in and held Claire's arm and dragged her out and locked the gate again.

The thing is the girls started beating Claire for hours." This is for making my life miserable!" The one who dragged Claire said. Claire can't do anything. She was all tied up. Her bottom lip was busted and her cheek had a light bruise.

They were having fun abusing her and no one can stop them. Julia started crying as she's seeing this horrible stuff. Ellia, as the grown up, she pulled Julia closer and buried Julia's face on her chest.

Claire can't help but just scream in pain." Stop! Please!" Claire pleaded crying. Gladly they stopped and pushed Claire back inside.

The girls went to her and gave her the biggest hug. Lauren went to Julia and take care of her while Ellia and Kenzie look over Claire.

The 2 girls checked her from her face to arms. Claire had bruises all over her body. The girls felt pity of her." I just want to go home." Claire cried and unlucky for them the mystery girls heard her.

" Oh sweety, it will take more than hours for you to go home." Other voice said." All that beating made me hungry. Let's go eat." The voice who dragged Claire said and the others agreed and they all head upstairs.

" Dad, please track us down. We wanna go home." Claire cried as she talked to the ceiling. The girls sighed with their frowns and watery eyes.