Chapter 43: Lauren

No one's POV

As another day goes by, things are going to be worse than the first. As the girls except for Ellia slowly wake up, they were greeted by the 5 mysterious girls again. Ellia already had her death stare, staring at the girls without speaking anything.

If looks could actually kill, they would have died hours ago.

As the girls were wide awake they all had their scared looks. The gate opened and another girl entered. She looked at them one by one and as she observe thm Lauren looked away.

" Nice try Princess but looking away isn't gonna stop me for drowning you." The girl said and Lauren quickly looked back to the girl with a confused look. She recognised the voice but she don't understand where she heard her before.

As the girl dragged Lauren out and closed the gate a drum full of water is waiting. Lauren looked around trying to recognise them one by one but it's no use.

They tied her hands back and the girl puled Lauren's hair hard dragging her in front of the drum which makes Lauren hiss from pain.

" I heard you can swim. Let's test how long you can hold your breath in the water." The girl said and pushed Lauren's head inside the drum filled with water.

Lauren tried to get out of it but the girl had full force on her. She got a chance to pull away and kick the girls in their stomachs while she try to get the rope untied.

She almost untied the rope but one of the girls got up and punch her in the stomach where she lost her balance and hit the ground.

They beat her up while she screams in pain. The girl who dragged her out pulled her hair again and pulled her up by the hair.

" Let me go!" Lauren shouted. The girl pushed Lauren's head again into the water now it's a lot longer and Lauren is almost running out of breath.

" Let her go!!!" Kenzie screamed but no one listened to her. The girl pulled Lauren up who was very pale and weak after that beating and drowning.

Lauren was slammed to the jail booth hard and you can tell her back aches. They beat her up one more time before pushing her back inside.

" Lauren! O my gosh." Kenzie said. Lauren coughed and groaned as she hissed as she touched the corner of her lips that had bruise and a little wound with blood dripping down.

" Lauren, there's blood dripping from your lip." Julia said worried as she wiped the blood away using her thumb." Are you guys ok?" Lauren managed to asked, receiving confused looks on her.

" You're asking us if we're ok?! You were the one who got beat up! Why are you asking us if we're ok?! We should be the one asking if you're ok?! What kind?!-" Claire wanted but Ellia cut her off.

" Claire, please, just shut your mouth." Ellia said calmly receiving an eye roll from Claire." Of course you're being mature." Claire said sarcastically.

Ellia looked at her surprised on what she just heard." I-I-I didn't mean that. I'm sorry." Claire said." It's ok." Ellia said." Lauren, I know you know something. What is it?" Ellia asked while she sooth Lauren's back.

" The voices, I recognise them from somewhere. I know I heard them before. But I don't know where." Lauren said and coughed.

" One by one, we will all be beaten up by them and I'm not gonna let that happen to you guys again." Ellia said. They went close to eachother and leaned to eachother staring off to space, have no clue on what's gonna happen next.