Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends

No one's POV
As Mal stopped Uma, Mal pushed Uma away harshly. And then there goes the fight.

Everyone started fighting each other. A big war was happening." Open the barrier and I'll set them free!" Uma said.

" Never. I would not risk everyone in auradon to be put in danger." Mal said.

" Mal! Open the barrier!" Maya screamed on top of her lungs." Yeah Mal, let your mother free." Malificent said.

" That's my Grandma?!" Julia asked shock and Maya nodded hesitating. Mal took another glance to her sister and know there's a plan.

Mal stepped back before pressing a golden button and the island shakes as a sign that the barrier is now gone.

Maya held tight on the bar and concentrated and then a big explosion happened and Maya, Josh, and the group were set free.

Maya was in her knees panting. Her eyes were Bright Purple and her hands have purple fire.

She looked up and everyone froze. Zevon run up to Maya to stab her but Maya has her hand infront of her and bursted purple fire on Zevon.

The mysterious girls was shocked but then continue to fight." Josh, Lucas, Charlie, Riley! Catch!" Jay shouted tossing them swords as they casually caught it.

" Let's do this." Riley said and they all nodded." Stay with the kids." Charlie said to Smackle and Zay before leaving.

" Hold on Ellia. Everything will pass by." Smackle comforted the blonde girl suffering in pain. Evie pushed another pirate to the water and exactly as she looked around she saw her only daughter crying in pain.

Her heart dropped at the scene. She was about to be stab just in time, Chad came and defended her with his sword and pushing the pirate to the water.

The couple run up to the cage were they saw their daughter bleeding." Wh-what happened?!" Evie asked.

" They beat her up badly." Julia said." Evie!" They heard someone screamed and Evie knows exactly who it is.

She turned around and faced her." Mother." Evie said. Evil Queen changed alot. For almost 20 years without contact.

" Turning your back on your mother ain't right you know." EQ said." It's the bestest decision I've ever decided." Evie answered.

EQ now was mad at her." And who's this blonde?" EQ asked pointing at Chad.

" He's my husband and that girl suffering is my daughter. So let them go." Evie said pointing to Ellia.

" I don't have the key and even if I have I wouldn't." EQ said with a smirk." That's your granddaughter over there." Evie said.

" I know, I couldn't deny that beauty." EQ said." Are you seriously gonna talk about it right now?!" Chad asked furious.

EQ raised an eyebrow at Chad smirking." I didn't know a Charming guy can be mad like a devil. Great choice Evie." EQ said smirking.

" M-m-mom, heeelp." Ellia breathed balled up still blood was coming out of her. You can say it was gross buts serious. She just lost an unborn child.

Evie looked back and she can't stand the scene. Her blood boiled and started attacking her own mother.

Carlos on the other hand was fighting her mother along side Charlie fighting her mother's minions.

Jay was in a fist fight with Gil and Lonnie was fighting pirates besides Lucas.

Mal and Maya were fighting with Uma and Zevon and their mom of course. Maya kicked Zevon on the chest making him fall backwards but he quickly got up.

Josh helped in with a fist fight. Mal was busy with Uma while Ben was fighting Harry.

The kids were fighting the mysterious girls and boys. Smackle tries to unlock the girls and just then it was unlock and the mysterious girls and guys were down.

" Thank you so much!" Julia said hugging Smackle." Go." Smackle said as Riley went to her niece comforting her.

The girls ran up to the boys limping. Kenzie, Claire, and Lauren hugged the boys and cried.

" Claire, O my gosh, you're ok." Hayden said sighing in relief. Claire hugged him tight. She misses him so much.

Harvey and Lauren hugged tight kissing each other. They miss both of them so much.

Kenzie and Bryce hugged and let go of each other quickly looking at each other. Bryce checked her out.

" What happened?! Who did this to you?! O my gosh." Bryce said worried holding both Kenzie's arms.

" I'm ok. But Ellia's not. She lost the baby." Kenzie said crying again and the others heard about it and all their heart dropped.

Caleb looked at Ellia shocked. All of the parents were shock and they got raging mad and started to continue the fight.

Caleb on the other hand felt weak and wanted to give up but when he saw the mysterious guys he started screaming and attacking them.

His hands lits up into blue flame and his eyes were glowing. The scene was intense as he set the two boys on fire and they started running around and decided to jump into the water.

All of the people around him was shocked and Kenzie looked on her hand and started remembering what happened to them.

Glitching, her hands started glowing and blue flame formed on her hand. She threw it to the girl who dodgeed it frightened.

" No one, messes with my best friends." She said and started shooting rapid fire.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update for so long. I have so many school works to do. I just did my exams and I'm glad it's over.

Anyways! Thank you guys so much for 13.6K views and 436 votes. Thank you guys so much for the support and keep it going.

Please make sure to follow me and read my other books. Peace!