Chapter 5: Let's talk

Caleb's POV

It's just another normal day of school for the others but for me it's one of the special day.

Ellia and I can finally talk normal to each other. My smile was ear to ear." Hey Caleb." Ellia greeted me with a smile.

Everyone was confused. They never seen Ellia say Hi to me before." Hi Ellia." I said.

" Ellia and Caleb?" Kenzie asked." Talked for the first time?" Claire asked." Is it the end of the world?" Lauren asked frantically." Can't be?" Hayden asked. Practically they are teasing us.

We both rolled our eyes." Hey guys. What's going on?" Bryce asked." It's the end if the world!" Lauren  said.

" Woah, chill there my sister. What do you mean?" He asked confused." It's the first time Ellia and Caleb spoke to each other." Kenzie explained.

" Listen. Can't we just talk like a normal human being?" Ellia snapped." Woah, easy girl. We're just kidding." Claire said.

" You wanna go out sometime?" I asked." Yes. No." She said that confused me." So is that a yes or a no?" I asked curious.

" Maybe." She shrugged and flip her hair on my face and walked away hearing her footsteps of her high heels. I was left dumbfounded.

Everyone laughed then smirked before patting my back and leaving." Good luck my brother. She's on her mood." Kenzie whispered and left giggling.

" Wait. What's that supposed to mean?!" I asked. She just turned around and shrugged.questions

I saw mom walking towards me." Oh. Mom. Can I ask you a question?" I asked her. She was curious.

" Sure..... What is it?" She asked." What do you mean if someone said she's on her mood?" I asked.

Mom wants to laugh I can tell." It means she's on a mood like mood swings. It happens when you're on the time of the month for girls." Mom explained.

" What's mood swings?" I asked her still confused." It's like you're happy then later your sad. Then you're mad. Then you're happy again. It's a change of mood when you're on a period." Mom explained.

" Oh. Is it bad?" I asked." What? No. Who are you talking about anyway?" Mom asked." Ellia." I said a little shy. I can feel my cheeks heating.

" Oh. Yeah. Her mood swings are pretty bad. Not that bad. Her mood swings is like her mother's mood swing too. Very confusing. You can't tell." Mom said.

I just rolled my eyes." Ehem." Evie cleared her throat." I gotta go. Bye son!" Mom said before running. Evie run after her." Come back here!" Evie shouted and chase her.

Adults. I went to my class and wait for the day to end. Most of my classes are with Ellia and Kenzie.

After school I went to the locker room to change on my training clothes." Hey bro." Bryce said wearing training clothes." Hey bro. You're trying out?" I asked.

" Yeah. I love playing tourney. It's like soccer mixed with Baseball and hockey." He said.

" Yep. You said it." I said." Hey guys. Coach Jay is waiting." Hayden said." He's your dad. Why do you call him coach?" Bryce asked.

" It's the rules. I only get to call him dad out of school." Hayden said. Bryce nodded. We headed to the tourney field where the cheerleaders are practicing for the big game next next week.

The cheerleaders are Kenzie, Lauren, Claire, Ellia, Nadia, Ruby, Lilia, Chloe, Nia, Brook, Paige, and I guess Frankie and Isabella are trying out.

" Huddle up!" Coach Jay said. We discussed the things and started training. I'm on the scoring team with Bryce, Brandon while Hayden, Darwin, and Alvin are on defense.

After practice I went to take a shower and grabbed my bag to leave but Ellia was being pushed by Lauren, Claire, and Kenzie in the men locker room.

She felt awkward." Let's talk?" She asked awkwardly. I nodded. We both sat down.

" Can we start from the beginning? As friends?" I asked her." Best friends." She smiled at me. My face lit up and hugged her.

She hugged back to my surprise. We both released the hug grinning." About the party last night. The one that you and I confessed our feelings for each other." I said probably making it awkward.

She bite her bottom lip. I find it cute for some reason." Do you really mean that?" I asked her.

" To be honest, yes, I really mean that." She said looking down." Then why do you ignore me all the time?" I asked confused.

" I was really hurt." She said it louder." You're just confusing me. Why are you hurt?! Why?!" I raised my voice.

A tear slip out of Ellia's eye." Because you were with Jordyn the whole time when you KNEW I hated her! You were so close to each other. I was JEALOUS of her." Ellia screamed.

I was speechless. She grabbed her bag and about to leave when I hugged her stopping her from walking away.

She stood there shocked." Don't go." I pleaded. Tears started falling. She dropped her bag and turned around and hug me. She cried on my chest.

" I'm in love with you Caleb." She admitted." I truly, deeply, purely, in love with you too. I can't stand a day without seeing your face. It gives me life." I said and cried.

After a few minutes past we both stopped crying. I wiped her tears away.

" I'll accompany you back to your house." I said and planted a kiss on her forehead.

We both started walking to her house which isn't that far away from my house and the school.

When we got their I said hi and goodbye to her parents and kissed her forehead before leaving. I went home with a smile plastered on my face.

" Someone's in a good mood." Kenzie teased. I just rolled my eyes and head upstairs.

After awhile picking out my outfit for tonight's party at the arcade I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in!" I called. Kenzie opened the door." Tell me what happened awhile ago." She said.

" We talked. That's all Kenzie." I said." No, that's not the truth. I'm your sister Caleb. Tell me what really happened." She said.

" We started to the beginning. I asked her to be friends then she said no. She wants to be best friends. So we hugged then, I asked her why she ignore me. She said..."

" She said what?"

" She said she was jealous because I'm with jordyn the whole time when I knew she hated her. She almost left but I hugged her causing her to stop. She dropped her bag and hugged me. She said she's in love with me and I said I'm truly in love with her. Then when we stopped crying I walked her home."

" So you guys are a thing now?"

" No. "

" What? You guys said I love you to each other."

" Kenzie it's not that simple like ' hey, let's date already, we said I love you to each other. There's no problem ' that."

She sighed." You're right. I'll be in my room if you need me bro." She said and left.

I bring out an overall pants and matched it with white top. The other strap was down and my overall is ripped jeans. I grabbed my white shoes and placed it on my bed.

I like this style. I smiled to myself and got ready for the party.