Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?

Ellia's POV
Walking down the hallway, people had their eyes on me, like usual. But it's not the same, they pity me. I don't wanna be treated in that way.

As I walked to my locker Lauren was waiting, Where's the others? As she saw me she smiled big. I waved a hi as I came closer to her.

She pulled me in a hug. I hugged back sighing. I hugged her tighter as a shed of tear dropped. As we slowly let go of each other I swept the tear away.

" I dealt with Tyson and Jordyn, If they ever hurt you they will be sent to the isle in a snap of my finger." Lauren said." What? Lauren, how?" I asked.

Lauren showed me a paper where she had her mom and dad's sign." They won't ruin your life anymore." Lauren said with a smile.

" Lauren you didn't have to-" I said but she cut  me off." Ssshhh* placed her finger on Ellia's mouth * I know what I'm doing." Lauren said. I just chuckled in return.

" Well thank you, your highness * bows down *" I said teasing Lauren." You're welcome. And by the way, we are both princess and they are not so stop treating yourself on their level. We're up above where nobody can reach." Lauren said with a smile.

Lauren and I turned around to walk to our class when Jordyn stopped in front of me." You're back." She said looking up and down.

" I'm sorry about your break up." She said in sarcastic way." As I wanted to rip your throat out, I can't. Cause I'm still in recovery on what happened. And Jordyn,  I lost the baby, so get lost too." I said to her ear without facing her.

I can see her jaw dropped in the corner of my eye. Lauren had a smirk plastered on her face. I purposely bumped her shoulder hand as I pass by.

As we started walking I turned around." Oh and Jordyn." I called. She looked back at me scared. I showed her the paper Lauren showed me." One wrong move and you're in the isle. FOREVER." I said clearing the word forever.

Her jaw dropped and I smirked. I turned around and Lauren was smirking and crossing her arms." My day is getting better and better." I said to her and we both laughed.

I haven't laughed for a while. Lauren and I walked to class together. As I entered the room, I stopped. Everyone looked at me, including Caleb and and Brooke.

" Oops, I forgot something." Lauren said Pulling me outside." She's on our class?" I asked confused." She transferred." Lauren answered before going inside again.

I have no choice but to follow. As I entered the room I sat down at my seat. Which is beside Caleb." Alright settle down everybody." Our professor said as he entered the room.

Blah, Blah, Blah." Alright, we're gonna assign our groupings." He said." Elly, Jem, Darwin, Chloe." He said. After few more groups it's finally my group.

" Ellia, Lauren, * Lauren and I shared a look with a smile * Brooke, * Lauren and I looked at each other * and Caleb." He said and our jaws dropped.

Everyone in the room gasped. Caleb and I looked at each other. I was lost in his eyes for once since I don't even know anymore.

" What's the matter about them? Why did everyone gasped?" The professor asked.

" Nothing." Caleb and I answered in unison." In That case then, your project is to build something or raise money to help homeless people. For example, a fundraiser by building a booth in the fair." He said.

" Class dismiss." He said as the school bell rings. I picked up my notebook and bag ready to leave but someone held my wrist.

Lauren had a slight smile looking at the person. I groaned before turning around.