54: Hold on

Ellia's POV
As I went back inside the house after seeing Caleb, I lean my body to the Ellia and slide down and cried.

As the the lighting flashed I covered my ears. Lauren saw me and quickly went up to me.

" I can't do it. I can't talk to him." I said and Lauren pulled me in a hug." Stop crying. Please." Lauren comforted.

______________________________________

I woke up 8 in the evening. As usual, to cool my mind off, I went for a jogging.

As I jog, I was having flashbacks of when Caleb and I were on our dates. It brings back a lot of memories.

I know it's so low of me to be in a miserable state for just a guy who kissed another girl and flirt with another girl.

It's not only about that, I lost my baby, And it hurts to know that after finding out about it, I found out he cheated on me.

I stopped over to the small brick barrier and looked at the sea. Clear and peaceful.

I inhaled the fresh air and exhaled all the drama in life. I went to an old warehouse and there I stood in the middle.

I saw boxing gloves and a punching bag. I walked over and put them on. I punch the punching bag with all my strength and it felt good.

I started punching it rapidly letting all my anger out. Screaming, punching, kicking. I did it all but at the last punch, I stopped.

Kill yourself.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

A voice convinced me. I run out the warehouse and went back to my house. I rushed to the kitchen and quickly found a blade.

I held it up and stared at it for awhile and hid it inside my pocket as mom entered the kitchen.

I walked over to mom and hugged her tight." What's wrong?" Mom asked." I love you." I said before running up to my room and locking it.

I went to my bathroom and sat on the floor before bursting into tears.

Do it.

I can't.

Do it.

I can't.

Do it.

The voice said again. I looked at my wrist and at the blade.

______________________________________

Caleb's POV

I went to the Charmings mansion. I don't care if they won't let me in but I'm going inside and talk to Ellia.

I knocked on the door and Evie replied." Caleb, what are you doing here?" Evie asked.

" Where is she?" I asked." She doesn't want to talk to you Caleb." Evie said.

" I know but I don't care. I need to talk to her." I said going inside." Have it your way." Evie gave up.

I went up to her room and tried to open it but it's locked. I knocked at the door for multiple times and no one answered.

Play video above

This is getting me worried." Ellia open up. Ellia. Ellia open up. I know you can hear me. Open up!" I knocked on the door and tried to open it.