Chapter 64: 8 Letters

3 months
It was the day of Maya and Josh's wedding. Everyone was all dressed up neatly. They were on pink and blue dresses and black and gold tuxedos.

They look hot for sure. The girl have twisted crown braids with matching flower crowns.

" Ooh, looking good girls." Riley said as she entered the girls room which the girls were all prepared and just finishing touches.

They all giggled." Frankie, hey, how are you?" Riley asked." I'm good. 2 months now actually." Frankie said placing her hand on her stomach.

Everyone smiled as the hugged Frankie except of Ellia who was at the corner of the room.

Ellia smiled at the group of girls. She smiled to herself before facing the mirror.

She remembered the time when she was pregnant. On how Caleb was so caring and everyone will always go to the charming's mansion to check on Ellia.

Everyone cares." Ellia, come take pictures with us." The girls called. Ellia turned back and smiled before joining them.

After they take some pictures they head out meeting the bride next door. As they came in their jaws dropped.

" Mommy you look beautiful!" Ellia screamed before running in her mother's arms hugging her tight.

" Thanks Baby." Maya said." You look amazing aunt Maya." Lauren said as she hugged her aunt.

" You'll look better when you get Married." Maya said and Lauren smiled." I'm speechless." Ellia said.

" Yeah, your mom did very well on the gown." Maya said to Ellia." Shut up, you're not done yet." Evie said doing Maya's hair.

The girls all giggled as Maya was being scolded by Evie." Don't go crazy on my sister." Mal said crossing her arms pulling Maya into a side hug.

" Shut up." Evie said." What are you? Are you on your period? Oops! You're menopause." Mal teased which made all the girls burst into laughter.

Evie glared at mal." FYI, I'm not menopause, and I'm certainly young. I'm only 39." Evie snapped.

" Basically, almost forty." Mal snapped as everyone burst into laughter again.

" Well excuse me, you're going to be a grandma when Lauren's married in which is 4 months away." Evie said.

" Woah, Woah, Woah, why am I included in your cat fight." Lauren said." At least I'm still young when I have my grandchildren." Mal said.

" You're going to be forty as well. You're just 38 right now." Evie said." You two need to stop." Riley said cutting the two on their little argument.

Evie had started finishing touches on Maya as the girls were on their phones waiting.

After a few minutes, Maya was done and was just doing a photo Shoot with Lauren's amazing team of photographers.

The photographers were all split up in two groups, one was taking pictures of the bride and the bridesmaids while the other one was taking pictures of the groom and groomsmen.

When they had plenty of pictures they proceed to the cathedral. Maya was riding in the limousine with the photographers.

When they reached the cathedral, the reporters were outside with the crowd of auradon.

The photographers came down as the bridesmaids were waiting outside looking gorgeous as ever.

The boys were drooling over them. And some are fan girling. They all stood out amazing.