Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind

Lauren's POV
After an hour when Bryce and Kenzie left to write a song Charlie came with... Isadora Smackle! The famous scientist. And they are holding hands.

All of us stood up." Sm-sma-Smackle." Aunt Sabrina stuttered pointing to her." Yes Sabrina. It is I. Isadora Smackle at your service." Smackle said with a teasing smile.

Aunt Sabrina fainted at this point but Josh caught her and wake her up." What's up honey nugget, had a nice dream?" The guy said. He is wearing a v-neck shirt and topping it with a red checkered button up long sleeve.

" Zay! It's Zay right?" Aunt Sabrina asked. The guy named Zay just crossed his arms." Just kidding." Aunt Sabrina said and hugged both Zay and Smackle.

" Aunt Smackle! Uncle Zay!" Julia screamed letting go of Josh's hand and run to them for a hug." How you doing little nugget?" Zay asked.

" I'm good uncle Zay." Julia answered giggling." How you doing precious?" Smackle asked. Julia's so lucky." I'm good Aunt Smackle." Julia said before going back and held both Josh and Sabrina's hand.

" Are you gonna introduce us Charlie?" Carlos said." Yes, Smackle, Zay, this is my brother Carlos and my sister in law Jane and their daughter Claire." Charlie introduced first.

" It is very nice to finally meet you. Charlie always talks about you." Smackle said." Can you tell us what exactly is your status?" Evie asked.

" Yeah, tell them Charlie." Lucas said." Smackle and I are engaged." Charlie said." And you said science don't need love?" Carlos asked crossing his arms.

" I thought wrong." Charlie answered." And this is Evie and Chad and their daughter Ellia." He introduced next." You guys look very Charming." Zay said.

" It's because Charming is our last name." Chad said which confused them." Guys, Meet Carlos de Vil, Jane god mother, Chad Charming Jr, Evie Queen, Jay Friar, Lonnie Shang, Audrey Beauty, Luke Harper, and King Ben Adams and Queen Mal b-" Charlie said but cut off by mom.

" I you say my middle name I'll struggle you." Mom warned." Queen Mal Hart Adams." Charlie completed." Your parents are the heroes and villains?" Smackle asked.

" We are the descendants, and they are the new generation." Jay said gesturing us. We all settled down and have a long conversation about us and including mentioning Bryce and Kenzie.

After like hours of chatting Bryce and Kenzie walked in and Kenzie was shocked, she even got the exclusive book Smackle wrote. Kenzie's a big fan.

" Hey." Harvey said sitting down beside me." Hey." I said,smile forming on my face." Can we talk? Like Somewhere alone?" He asked which made me curious.

" Sure, I know just the place." I said. He let out a hand to hold and I gladly take it and about to leave." Where are you two going?" Dad asked.

" Somewhere." I answered before leaving. We were walking down the busy streets of Auradon and of course people were noticing us and bowing down.

I just smiled at them in return." Do you like photography?" I asked while we walk." Like? I love photography. It's like keeping memories in just a piece of paper." He answered with a smile.

" I'm glad I'm not the only one who like photography." I answered." Photography is the best." He said. We went inside to a building with my name written in it.

" Welcome to my photography studio." I said as I locked the door and covered the windows with curtains." Look at this. It's beautiful." He said staring at one of my painting.