Chapter 18: it will be complete soon

After the song ended exhaled. Everyone was screaming." I Wrote this next song because someone told me I'm too young to fall in love. It was a memory back then and I stuck in my head." Maya looked at Mal them back to the crowd.

Mal feel so ashamed of herself." I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was one of the reason I wrote this song. But it doesn't matter anymore. Too young is nothing. If you're in love there is no age matter." Sabrina added.

Many of them ooed. They agree with her." Age doesn't matter. Screw that too young subject. So please, listen to the lyrics and feel them." Sabrina said.

All through out the song memories began to flash." You're too young Maya." " Maya, you can't raise a child." " I'm 3 years older than you right?" " I'm gonna wait until you realise I'm the one for you." All those things was spinning around Maya's mind.

It made her want to cry but she's strong and she won let it take over her and cry on stage. She avoids making eye contact on Josh and Mal.

Mal felt so bad but she knows she'll never give up on her. Cause that's what she does. Never give up. Mal thought on her head. She looked around and saw Josh in the verge of tears.

I made her feel guilty separating the two of them. She feels pitty for Julia for growing up without a father. Maya looked at her sister who wanted to cry. It made her heart sink.

Maya was lost when she saw her sister. She snapped back to reality and sighed." You know, when I was little, I'm afraid of my own shadow. But now. I'm standing in front of millions of people in front of me." She said and everyone cheered.

( Pause at 1:35 and continue then pause at 2:00 )

( 1:35 )

Sabrina stopped and gulped and try not to cry. She looked at Riley who was mouths it's ok.

( Continue the song and stopped at 2:00 )

Sabrina stopped singing and turned around. She burst out into tears. Riley eyes widened and run to her. Everyone was silent. Sabrina cried on stage.

" It's ok. Pull yourself together. Continue the amazing job." Riley comforted her before walking out the stage. Maya breathe in and breathe out and wiped off her tears and continue to sing.

She faced the crowd like nothing happened. Everyone cheered for her. She ended the song. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably. She gulped.

" Sorry about that." She apologized to them. Everyone awed." It's ok! Everyone cries!" One of the fan shouted or should I say The royal halves shouted.

Sabrina smiled to them." Thanks for that. You guys are the best. I want to thank you all. Even though we get ups and downs what we really need is love." She said then the band started playing.