Chapter 53: So Cold

Play video^
Caleb's POV
The next morning. I can't move. My eyes burn. My body's cold. My heart's broken.

I called her millions of time but not a single call that she answered. I texted her multiple times but she never replied back.

I was alone in my room. Staring of to space. I had a pad of paper and a pen ready to write.

I had written so many letters and folded it and put it in an envelope. There was a pile of papers at the edge  of my bed.

I looked at my phone checking if she replied but nothing. I started writing again.

Dear Ellia,

            I'm very sorry I cheated on you. I really do. Please forgive me. I don't want you to leave me. I loved you deeply and you know that. I know I made a huge mistake. I'm sorry about all the fights we had. I love you so much. Please come back to me. I'll wait for you no matter how long it is. I owe you an apology. I was delusional that day I kissed Jordyn. My eyes were blurry from crying my eyes out afraid on not seeing you again. I swear she kissed me. All I can think about is you. I thought Jordyn was you and I was wrong. I'm sorry I broke your heart. I'm sorry I let you down. Please forgive me, I love you, and I understand you're never going back to me. Just forgive me and I'll stop.

                         - Sincerely yours, Caleb

I hope she forgive me for my mistake. I don't know what to do but I'm not giving up. I want her back but it's no use.

She already broke up with me. I heard Kenzie talking to Ellia on her phone and Ellia was staying in her house and not attending school this morning.

I got out of bed and went to a flower shop nearby and bought a bouquet of flowers. I walked down to The Charmings mansion.

I breathe in and out before having the courage to knock. As I knocked on the door Evie finally opened the door.

" I-i-i-i'm very sorry I hurted your daughter. I truly am. I just want to talk to your daughter. Please forgive me." I said.

Evie sighed." Ellia doesn't want to talk to you Caleb. Not right now." Evie said.

" I'm not gonna leave until I see her. Please." I pleaded." Caleb, it's not that easy." Evie said.

" Just please try, I'm gonna wait here outside. Just please try to convince her." I said and she sighed.

" Alright." Evie said before closing the door. I sat outside waiting for forever.

I walked back and forth then I was greeted by the gang. Kenzie glared at me before pulling Bryce's hand and went inside the mansion together with the gang.

I sighed and sat down at the driveway all alone. Thunders were heard and it started pouring rain.

This day couldn't get worse. I stood up as I heard the sliding door opened from the balcony.

I looked up and saw Ellia with an umbrella looking down at me." Ellia, please, I want to explain." I said.

She never said a word and just go back inside. The lighting flashed and I dropped the bouquet.

I turned back and started walking away. I went to the bay side and stood on top of the small brick barrier.

I was on the verge of tears and I can't help but cry." I messed up, I messed up!" I said to myself.

Why do I choose the wrong choices in life. I lost the baby, I lost my friends, I lost my sister, and especially my girlfriend.

I hate myself.

I walked back home soaking wet and was greeted by mom." What happened?" Mom asked worried.

I bursted out crying. Mom walked over to me and gave me a hug even though I was soaking wet.

" I lost her mom. She broke up with me." I cried." What?! When?!" Mom asked shocked.

" Last night. I wanted to talk to her awhile ago but she doesn't want to talk to me." I said then Kenzie walked in.

I let go of mom's hug and turned to her." Kenzie, please, talk to me." I said trying to hold her hand be she refuses.

" Dont touch me." She said." Kenzie, talk to your brother." Mom said." No mom, I'm not talking to a cheater." Kenzie said shooting me with a glare.

" Kenzie please, I know I did a mistake. It was a one mistake and I regret it. Please, help me talk to Ellia." I pleaded.

" I'm your brother Kenzie." I said." I would rather choose my best friend over my brother." Kenzie snapped.

" That was harsh Kenzie." Mom said. Kenzie looked at me before going upstairs. I wiped my tears away and turned back to mom.

" I'm just going up to change." I said and head upstairs. After I changed I lied down on my bed.

I looked at my bedside table where there was a picture frame of me and Ellia on our first month anniversary.

I sighed and flipped it over. It's over. I want to kill myself but I'm not gonna do that.

I got to stay strong. It's so quiet here and I feel so cold, This house no longer, feels like home.