She delivered a lecture straight at Fen Dai, causing Fen Dai's face to turn green with anger. She wanted to argue a bit; however, her servant, Dong Ying, grabbed her sleeve in a timely manner and quietly said: "Taking care of concubine mother is most important."

Only then did Fen Dai shut her mouth; however, it was at this time that they heard An shi slowly say: "Sister Han was treated very well, but her belly did not look very full. She's already about to give birth, yet it still looked a bit small."

Fen Dai did not know what Han shi had done behind her back. Thus she was completely unable to understand the hidden meaning behind An shi's words. She just thought that she was worrying about Han shi, thus she asked: "Then what can be done? Nothing will happen to the child, right?"

An shi looked at Fen Dai with a bit of confusion. She understood Fen Dai. Although she had a bit of a temper, she was not overly treacherous. She could not hide anything in her heart, and any thought that she had would be written all over her face. An shi always felt that Fen Dai should know about the matter that Xiang Rong had told her about, but it seemed that Han shi even hid it from her daughter. Thinking about it, for a concubine mother like her to understand Fen Dai to such a degree, how could the birth mother, Han shi, not understand it. If she told Fen Dai, perhaps it could not have been hidden until today.

Fen Dai's inquisitive gaze stopped on An shi, and An shi could only say: "It would be best to wait and hear what a doctor has to say!"

An shi could not make any more comments. Yao shi, however, got in the mood. Standing up from her seat, she moved toward the inner room.

Fen Dai was stunned and subconsciously stopped her, "What are you doing?"

Yao shi looked at her then faintly said: "Your concubine mother is giving birth. I am experienced and want to go take a look. What's wrong with that? In this family, I am the only one to have given birth to two children. I do have experience."

Yao shi's words were very reasonable, and Fen Dai had no way of refuting it. She could only watch as Yao shi brought her maidservant inside. She suddenly felt very lost. Thinking about it, she simply got up and followed her in.

Han shi was in so much pain that her head was soaked with sweat. She was laying in bed and did not stop screaming. After Yao shi entered, the servant inside seemed to be a little shocked. She stared blankly at her for a moment then bowed to salute before taking care of her own matters.

Yao shi walked forward and stopped beside Han shi's bed. Her eyes stared at Han shi's belly for a while before moving her gaze up. After looking at the face that was contorted in pain, she furrowed her brow.

For a person, the biggest problem would be a guilty conscience. Han shi finally found a way to get a doctor outside to give her medicine to induce labor, allowing her to give birth one month early. This was to match up with the day that Feng Jin Yuan left the capital. What she feared now was for someone to realize that something was off with her pregnancy, yet Yao shi, who had mysteriously returned to the Feng family, was now staring at her belly with an inquisitive gaze. This scared Han shi to the point that she could no longer breathe, and she nearly fainted.

Fen Dai was so scared that she quickly went forward to help her breathe. While helping her, she said: "Madam Yao, if you want to come help, think of a way to help ease concubine mother Han's suffering. If you came to see a spectacle, please go back!" Fen Dai's current temper was already much more restrained than in the past. Although there were many things that she could not understand, she had already learned to get angry much less often, and she did her best to endure.

But no matter how much she endured, Yao shi still came for the sole purpose of instigating the mother and daughter. They heard her say while staring at Han shi's belly: "Sister Han, this belly looks a little bit odd."