Xuan Tian Ming felt his heart tug, and he asked with a trembling voice: "What are you doing?"

She sniffled and looked at the thing in her hand. She also felt extremely speechless for a moment. After a while, she put it back in her sleeve under Xuan Tian Ming's gaze. Forget it, she still had not yet become an adult. She had to maintain a healthy body and mind to the best of her ability.

"Xuan Tian Ming, why did you not let me see your face?" This was something that bothered her a little, "You have something nice yet did not share it with me. What sort of heart do you have? Is there any need to hide this sort of thing between the two of us?" The more she said, the unhappier she became. She simply sat her butt in the chair beside his. Lowering her head, she began to sulk.

Xuan Tian Ming became anxious and quickly got up to coax his wife: "I did not hide it from you intentionally. It's just that back when we first met, you looked like you were about to begin drooling over this prince's face, and it left too much of an impression. Think about it, this prince has always valued virtue. How could I be happy with a wife that was only interested in my face and not this prince's heart? Heng Heng, think about it some more. Husband had good intentions. I just wanted you to see my sincerity."

A certain person gritted her teeth: "Can you speak human?"

"... Dear wife, I did it on purpose to tease you."

You fucker, you teased someone for a full year. Who are you lying to?

Feng Yu Heng became furious and picked up the gold mask that had been taken off then was about to go on a rampage. The pair of hands that were like iron vices energetically reached forward, causing Xuan Tian Ming to tremble with fear and snatch back the gold mask, "Wait!"

It was rare that he would say something serious, and Feng Yu Heng decided to give him face. She stopped and did not continue to snatch it away. She just seriously asked: "Speak, what is the problem?"

Xuan Tian Ming raised the mask in his hand, "Don't you want to know what Feng Jin Yuan has? Speaking of, it seems that the thing that he has is related to husband."

Long before Xuan Tian Ming took off his mask and revealed his untarnished face, Feng Yu Heng already had this sort of feeling. This mask definitely could not just be for the sake of teasing her. There had to be a reason that Xuan Tian Ming could wear this mask so conspicuously and naturally, while also being impossible for others to understand.

Right now, he spoke of the thing that Feng Jin Yuan had. Feng Yu Heng blinked her eyes and thought about it. She then turned her eyes on the mask.

Xuan Tian Ming smiled at her then praised: "Our Heng Heng is smart!" In the face of Feng Yu Heng's surprise, he then pulled out a piece of cloth from the edge of the mask.

Only at this point did she realize that the mask had multiple layers. At the same time, Xuan Tian Ming also confirmed something that Feng Yu Heng had speculated. The thing in this mask was extremely important to the point that Xuan Tian Ming could only use this sort of method to hide it on his person. What exactly was it?

She reached out and received the rolled up cloth. She found that something was embroidered on it. She could not say what exactly was on this embroidery. There were mountains and rivers; however, the mountains were snow-capped and outlined with a white line. Analyzing the shape, she could faintly see the shape of a dragon's head. As for the other things, she could not understand it. She could only vaguely guess at it. Helplessly raising the piece of cloth, she asked Xuan Tian Ming: "A map?"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, "There is a dragon vein in Qian Zhou. Apparently, it is within the three northernmost provinces of Da Shun. Back when the three provinces still belonged to Qian Zhou, the location of the dragon vein was controlled by the soldiers. Later on, the three northernmost provinces changed hands, and they quickly retreated their soldiers. It seemed that they were defending against Da Shun discovering it. Da Shun has always wanted to acquire. After many years, it was slowly revealed that Qian Zhou's dragon vein was in the three northernmost provinces. Not only was that dragon vein related to Da Shun's fortune, but it also contained a wealth that could rival the wealth of a large country like Da Shun."