He moaned out with obsession in his voice as he finally released his mouth from one of my breasts! He then began looking at me with those intense eyes of his, they were mesmerizing...

He then leaned himself over my body very carefully, bringing his face closer to mine. I don't know how much more I can take. He was driving my body crazy! I'm so close to just losing myself to him. The feeling of his fingers playing around my outer core set my whole body in motion and I couldn't help but close my eyes. My moaning grew louder that I couldn't control it anymore and my legs couldn't stop shaking with excitement! My lower lips were beginning to feel hot as Eli continued to play with my pussy...

I could feel the wetness leaving my sweet spot as I arched my head back, gripping both of my hands into a tight fist. I felt his long strong sensual fingers flicking my clit, causing my body to jolt in ecstasy. Opening my eyes slowly, I saw that Elijah was still watching me with such an erotic stare. I knew he was enjoying the view, he wanted to see how my body reacted. That evil playful smile of his showed no sign of him wanting to stop either...

"Eli...please... I...I need to take a shower first..."

I voiced out feeling my body tremble with amusement...

"So you're saying if I let you take a shower. You'll let me taste your body?" He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

Leaving a kiss on my forehead, he pulled himself away from me shortly after. My body was still hot and bothered from earlier so I couldn't pick myself up just yet. However, I made sure to quickly cover myself with the towel so he wouldn't be able to see my naked body so easily. Though I was still a little embarrassed to show my nakedness to him, despite everything we've done to this point...

"How is it possible for you to look so cute and sexy at the same time?" He said to me as he stood himself up.

"I'm just...still kinda shy being naked around you. And no! It does not mean you can taste my body after I'm done taking a shower!"

I yelled at him, feeling flushed from around my cheeks. It was difficult to look at him right now, because if I did. I wouldn't know how to look at him...

"Would you say yes, if I spread those legs of yours and ate you out-"

"Okay, okay! Stop saying those things already!"

I voiced out feeling embarrassed by his sudden gesture. Seriously, how can he say that to me so casually!? But most of all...

"It's not fair Eli," I said in a little pout as I stayed seated on the ground.

"What's not fair?"

Eli asked, looking confused. I guess he doesn't seem to understand what I'm trying to say. But it's too embarrassing for me to explain!

"Luna, tell me what's not fair? If you don't tell me right now, I'll yank this towel off of you."

He asked again, only this time he was threatening to expose my naked body to him! I swear he could be such a childish jerk sometimes!

"It's not fair that I'm always the one getting naked! What about you!"

I finally yelled out feeling humiliated, I could feel my face growing red with embarrassment and awkwardness! So I quickly tightened my bath towel around my chest area and continued to look down at the floor. There's no way I could get up now, my body has grown stiff with what I just said...

"Is that it? Luna, I've been waiting for you to take my clothes off. But since you're having some trouble, I'll give you a hand..."

Hearing him say that, I quickly looked at him surprised by what he just said! Giving me that devilish smirk of his, he began to take his shirt off!