prologue

Halle and James:

the potter twins walked (well Halle actually bounced) from their car and towards platform 9 and 3/4. James had already made friends with two boys in diagon ally. Halle thought they were nice and all but she wanted to make friends of her own.

Halle was similar to her brother in the looks department though she was quite pretty. they had the signature potter black hair (though halle's was browner rather than black) and hazel eyes. their hair was quite messy. where James messed his own hair up Halle would try to kick anyone who went near her hair. she hated her messy hair but could easily flatten it down a bit, unlike her brother.

Halle and James looked at each other before running through the wall. the twins placed their trunks in a compartment before hopping off to say good bye to their parents. after the 'behave yourself speech' they got onto the train waving one last time to there parents.

they sat back in their compartment noticing three new faces.

"I'm Lily Evans, that's Severus snape and that's emille Rhodes." a girl with red hair told them.

Lily and emille:

the neighbour's and best friends waited with their parents for sev to show up. both girls were muggle borns and failed at knowing how to get to the platform. they caught sight of a pale boy with greasy black hair and ran to him. both girls enveloped their other friend in a hug.

Lily had red hair and green almond shaped eyes. she had a paler complexion to that of emillie's. emille had tan skin with brown hair and brown eyes. neither girls noticed the beauty they held, but sev did. though sev was more infatuated with lilys beauty and personally he held a soft spot for em as a sister.

the girls watched sev disappear through the wall. they nodded to each other, shut their eyes and ran through together. em opened her eyes at the last moment and saw a Scarlett engine come into view. her and Lily stared in awe at the train. they then said goodbye to their parents before getting onto the train.

they found an empty compartment, well it was empty apart from a few bags. they hopefully wouldn't mind them joining. they took their seats. a boy and a girl entered and didn't notice the three till they were sat down.

"I'm Lily Evans, that's severus snape and that's emille Rhodes.lily told them.

"Halle potter, this is my twin James." Halle said shaking their hands. their was a faint tapping.

"Hello could we sit in here, I'm Remus lupin and this is my twin April." Remus said gesturing towards himself and a girl with her nose in a book.

Remus and April:

the twins followed their mother through a brick wall, not noticing they had just gone through it as they both had their noses in books. their mother knocked their books. they stooped down to get their books before turning to their mother and growling.

it was scary how alike the twins were. in looks and personality. they both had Sandy coloured hair though April's was blonder and remus's browner. they had brownie amber eyes. Remus was paler as he was a werewolf but April became an animagi to help him. she was a red coloured dog. they loved books and loved pranks though Remus was quieter and April loved food.

they gave their mother a kiss before getting on the train. Remus had just finished his book though April had just started so he took the liberty of guiding his sister. in one compartment he saw a boy and girl he recognised so he tapped on the glass.

"Hello could we sit in here, I'm Remus lupin and this is my twin April." remus said gesturing towards himself and April with her nose in a book.

"yes of course. I'm Lily Evans, that's severus snape and that's emille Rhodes and they are Halle and James potter." lily told them. shortly after seating them selfs another boy walked in.