Ch. 14 How I fell for him. Literally...

Start from the beginning

When she pulled apart her eyes went wide. She was looking at something behind me. I turned around and no one was there. "No don't," she exclaimed. "Halo what's wrong," I asked. She ignored me and said, "I'll stop! I won't say anything! I swear!" I turned around and still saw nothing. "Haylynn what are you talking about," I asked. She started to shake and then looked at me.

Her eyes were filled with so much pain and then she said, "Drew...I...we. Need some space." I stared at her and she was crying hard. "What do you mean," I asked. "We need s-some space." I looked at her in disbelief and stepped back. She shrugged something off her shoulder but I didn't see anything. "Wait. Are you saying we need to break up," I asked. She looked up at me and I literally saw her soul break. I felt her pain through the bond but I didn't understand it. Why is she putting herself through so much pain?

"Y-yes. We do. We just need to clear our heads for a while," she said. I glared at her and growled. She didn't back down like I wanted her too. She just kept looking at me with those emotion filled eyes that I love. I was shaking and said, "No! I will not lose you! You're mine!" "I'm not! Please just stop! I'm doing this for you," she exclaimed. "How is torturing me and killing yourself emotionally helping anyone!?"

Haylynn's POV

I kissed Drew and I loved it but I pulled apart because I saw Trey. He was holding a gun behind Drew and my eyes went wide. "You know? I thought it would come to this," Trey said. "No don't," I exclaimed. "Halo what's wrong," Drew asked. Why did he have to call me Halo? "Yes Halo. Tell your lover what's wrong. Tell him about us and he's dead. I can kill him and not think twice. I would love to see his blood oozing on the street," Trey said.

"I'll stop! I won't say anything! I swear," I exclaimed. Trey walked over to me and said, "Sorry babe. I need more than that. Break up with him. Now." "Haylynn what are you talking about," Drew asked. I looked up at Trey and he smiled in victory. If I don't agree, Trey will kill Drew. I will not let Drew die. I felt myself shake with pain but I was determined to look at him.

"Drew...I...we need some space," I said. I was crying so hard I couldn't believe. Why does my heart hurt so much? "What do you mean," Drew asked. Please stop torturing me Drew! I looked at Trey and he was emotionless but staring at me still pointing the gun. I didn't want to know what would happen if I screwed this up. "We need s-some space," I said. Trey placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "See? That wasn't so bad. You want to be with me." I shrugged him off of me and tried not to make it so obvious.

"Wait are you saying we need to break up," he asked. I winced. Why did those words hurt so much more when they came from his mouth? "Answer him," Trey demanded. "Y-yes we do. We just need to clear our heads for a while," I said. Drew growled and I used to love that sound. Now it just hurt me even more because I knew he was mad at me. I don't want him to be mad at me. I want him to always love and need me. Why does this happen to me?

"No! I will not lose you! You're mine," he exclaimed. I couldn't breathe. I want to be yours! I want you to be mine. I looked at Trey and his eyes were red. I knew I needed to hurry this up. Why doesn't he get the fact that I'm saving him!? Does Drew think I would just break up with him for no reason! Is that what he thought about our relationship? He can't know how much I want to be his. "I'm not! Please just stop! I'm doing this for you," I exclaimed. I want to be with Drew. I want to love Drew forever but I would rather see him alive and hating me than dead and loving me. "How is torturing me and killing yourself emotionally helping anyone," he exclaimed.

"Hurry this up. I'm ready to kill this bastard," Trey said. "I'm sorry Drew. Just...just understand that I have my reasons. I'm sorry," I said and ran towards the house. Drew didn't follow me or anything. Is our relationship really over? "It is. You belong with me now," Trey said. I ran past him and was breathing hard. "Please stop running. It doesn't become you," Trey said. I tripped over my heel and Trey caught me. He smiled and said, "You're falling for me."