C H P - 45

"If only you knew."

----

-Day6-

"What are your plans for today?" Taehyung mumbled through his cereal filled mouth. Milk trickled from his pink lips down to his chin, but he simply thought nothing of it and wiped it off, still peering at his older friend for the answer to his question.

Hoseok curiously looked up from his own bowl of breakfast. "We're going swimming. What are your plans?"

"That's a secret."

The elder choked. If the youngest member of BTS was keeping their plans a secret, it must have been something good. After all, Taehyung didn't keep secrets very often, at least not from him. "Oh! Tell me! Tell me, please!" he begged, but the brunette only shook his head and let out a quiet laugh.

"What time do we have to leave, anyway?"

The leader groaned and dejectedly set his head against the countetop, practically collapsing in on himself. He didn't want to leave, none of them did. They all liked it at Jungkook's house, not just because they got a break from work, but because the bunny was a genuinely nice guy, and he always managed to brighten up the room.

"6:00."

Instantly, all the members turned to look at the time shown on the microwave: 12:36 PM.

"Sigh," Taehyung mumbled as he slipped off his stool and picked up his empty bowl. Out of all the other members, he was the one who wanted to stay the most; he was the one who would miss it there the most. His heart pulled and tugged at his stomach as he walked upstairs to Jungkook's new bedroom, his chest already full of dread. He didn't want to leave. He so didn't want to leave.

"My dear..."

Jungkook instantly turned around to face the idol, having just put on the sweater Taehyung had told him to wear earlier. "What is it?" he mumbled as he brought up a hand to ruffle his already messy locks. "Is there something wrong?"

The older let out a small whine and approached his more-than-confused friend. "My dear..." He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's lower back and squeezed as tightly as he could. He didn't know what it was, but something about knowing he had to leave the bunny left him wanting to hold him in his arms more than anything else. "Don't leave me, my dear."

"Me? Leaving? You're the one that's leaving." Jungkook wrapped his own arms around his friend and set his forehead against his shoulder, frowning deeply. He had been hoping to forget the fact that the man he was in love with would be leaving him for a while, but the dread only came back to him with each word that was said.

"I don't want to leave you."

"I'm sorry... but you have to, you know you do."

Taehyung sighed deeply and pulled away. "Yeah, I guess so..."

----

"Are you gonna show me the way there, this time?"

"Yeah."

Jungkook froze, a small squeak passing his lips. It sounded just like the kind of squeak an excited bunny would make when its owner gave it a carrot after a long day. "What?! Really?!"

Taehyung hummed, setting his head down to rest on his friend's shoulder. They had been sitting at the bus stop for quite a while; he was already feeling fatigued.

"But... why?"

"Well," the older began slowly, closing his eyes, "I figured that it was kind of selfish for me to keep it from you. It is our place after all, not just mine. I mean, what if when I leave, you miss me a whole lot and have no way to feel close to me? Going to our place might help."