C H P - 31

"We should go on a trip together."

----

"Kookie," Taehyung whispered, lightly prodding at Jungkook's cheek with the tip of his finger for what seemed to be the 40th time. His friend had been sleeping a while, and he still wanted to talk about their trip together, so it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and wake him up. He moved the blanket from its jumbled place between them so he could get closer to the bunny boy. "Jungkookie." He took one of the male's soft cheeks in his hand and pulled, and he had to resist the urge to giggle when the sight registered in his mind as one of those cute, chibi anime characters.

"Hmm..." The younger, finally reaching some semblance of consciousness, swatted at the male's hand, his nose scrunching up. "Stop..."

Annoyance suddenly flooded the idol's mind--he had been trying for a while--and with a frown he finally sighed and gave up. Jungkook wanted to continue sleeping; he had no other choice but to just leave him be. "Fine, sleep well," he mumbled as he removed the comforter from off his body and swung his legs over the side of the bed, getting up. He had distract himself with something until his friend decided to wake up, and sitting in bed and pining over the male's cute face was not that "something."

Immediately, Jungkook took notice of the weight beside him lessening, and without thinking, he rolled over and wrapped his tired arms around Taehyung's waist, to keep him from getting up, from leaving him. "Don't leave. Lay down with me for a while..."

The older sighed curtly and brought his legs back up to rest on the bed. He laid down on his side and propped his head up with the palm of his hand, facing Jungkook. The male was just peering up at him with half closed eyes, and despite them being barely visible, they still managed to convey the pleading held within.

"Who's being clingy now, huh?" Taehyung gently pushed at the male's forehead, his frown already fading. He could never manage to stay annoyed at his friend; he wondered why that was. "You know, you act like you're in love with me."

The younger only hummed, snuggling into Taehyung's chest. "That's alright." A tired, nervous smile pulled at his lips as he realized what he had just said. "Taehyungie," he began quietly, changing the subject as quickly as he could, "if you want me to get up, you have to sing for me."

"... Why? You can just listen to my voice on your phone."

Jungkook frowned, rolling over onto his other side so he didn't have to face the idol. It struck him as odd that he was more willing to act like a toddler when he was tired. "It's not the same, and you know it... but that's okay, I'll just have Jimin sing for me. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." The younger thought back to the sweetness and gentleness held within the mochi's soft voice, and it only took a second for him to realise that he really wouldn't mind Jimin singing for him.

"Good luck getting into his room this early in the morning," Taehyung chided, thinking he would win and get his way. He didn't want Jimin to sing for Jungkook; he didn't know why, but he just didn't, so he made sure to shoot down that thought real quick.

"Tell that to the one who gave me his extra room card for occasions just like this one."

Taehyung's heart dropped down to his knees. His smile didn't hesitate to fall, either. "Hey, hey, hey, wait." He grabbed onto the younger's shoulder and pulled at it until Jungkook finally decided to flip back around and face him.

The panicked eyes he was met with left him panicked himself.

"What song do you want me to sing for you?"

"Why are you so panicked?"

The two of them just sighed silently.

"Sing Crystal Snow for me."