C H P - 28

Oh, so that's why.

----

The young coconut had himself curled into a small ball as he lounged on the couch. Taehyung had been gone for quite a while, and he had no idea what to do without him there. It just felt weird, even cold. Without Taehyung's presence to make the large hotel room feel like home, Jungkook felt as if he was living in a morgue. It was just him and the dim light of the TV.

After laying in the same position for about two hours, contemplating what he had done to make Taehyung cry, he gave up on thinking. He had become a bit restless in the process, though, so he was lucky his bladder had chosen the right time to scream at him. He tiredly hopped up off the couch and over to the bathroom, opening the door. 

His breath hitched. 

He hadn't actually taken the time to look closely at the restroom before, but now that he wasn't being rushed (by Taehyung), he actually had to opportunity to see the large bathtub that was placed in the corner of the room. His eyes widened to the size of saucers, disbelieving of the sight. It was huge.

Ignoring his bladder, he made his way over to the white hot tub, examining it closely. A giddy smile broke out on his face when he realized something. He rushed over to the cabinet besides the sink, and with high hopes, he yanked it open.

Then he saw it.

There sat what would make his day. 

Bubbles.

He excitedly ran into the living room, finally knowing what to do with himself for the next hour, and switched off the TV, running back into the bathroom and starting the hot water afterward. He stood impatiently with his arms crossed; it was taking too long to fill.

Then, out of nowhere, he was reminded of his screaming bladder. He quickly poured some of the pink, cherry blossom scented bubbles in with the water before hurrying over to the toilet.

When he finally relieved both himself and his bladder, he glanced over to the tub, checking to see how full it had become. The faucet had stopped letting out water, which told the male that it was more than likely equipped with a motion sensor. 

The tub was filled to the brim with bubbles, both large and small, and that fact alone made Jungkook practically jump up and down in excitement. He had never gotten the chance to do something like this before.

He quickly stripped himself of his clothes and grabbed his cellphone off the counter, rushing over to the tub. He set down his phone at the edge of the hot tub, where there just so happened to be a ledge, and sat down in what some would call boiling water. A content sigh escaped his lips as his the warmth of the water enveloped him, almost mimicking the way it felt when Taehyung's arms held him at night. He wished the idol could have been there to enjoy this moment with him, but he knew that the male wouldn't be home for a while, so all he could do was push the thought of the admired to the back of his mind and focus on the things that were right in front of him, such as the bubbles.

They tickled his sensitive skin as they floated around in the water, joining and separating and rejoining again. He happily swirled around the water with the intent of watching how the bubbles reflected light at different angles. His eyes gleamed in wonder; the bubbles were all sorts of colors: red, green, blue, yellow, they were all joined together in one continuous rainbow.

He didn't dare disturb them in their colorful world, so instead of continuing in his swirling, he reached for his phone to turn on some music. He sang alone contently, and he found he could care less if anyone was annoyed by the sound. He was having fun by himself, genuine fun. It was a first, one that he wished he could have experienced much earlier. There was no way he was going to let anyone destroy that happiness... unless... He sat back in the water and closed his eyes. Unless it was Taehyung.