C H P - 20

"Tomorrow"

----

Taehyung stared blankly out the window, the additional bumps and jerks of the train not affecting him whatsoever. He was just so nervous and so excited. He was finally going to be meeting the boy he had been talking to for over four months, and he couldn't be more anxious. His brain had no idea how to process the sudden wave of emotions, so it did what it knew best: it stopped working.

There were no thoughts, no feelings, no nothing.

It was only the vibration of his phone that managed to snap him out of his trance. He pulled the small device out of his pocket, and immediately, a smiled tugged at his lips, almost like a reflex; the "Jungkook Smile" was something that he had become familiar with, so familiar, in fact, that he hadn't even realized his facial expression had changed.

Instagram - JeonJungkook sent you a message.

Barely a second had passed before he tapped on the notification.

----

JeonJungkook
You said you needed my address, right?

----

The brunette typed out a quick "yes," his chest growing warm as he patiently waited for a response. But then the seat beside him sank and an arm came to rest around his shoulder, and any warmth he felt instantly dissipated.

"Who are you texting?" The curious person tried to sneak a peek at Taehyung's screen, but it was to no avail as the male shut it off and shoved it under his thigh.

"No one, I am texting no one. No one at all." Not knowing how to play this whole thing off, Taehyung faced the window, trying his best to ignore the eyes that were practically drilling holes into the back of his head. His phone vibrated again and he looked down towards the sound, a grimace playing on his face.

Namjoon smirked; he had heard the vibration that came from beneath the younger's thigh. "That doesn't sound like no one."

Taehyung playfully pushed the older male away from him. "Go snuggle up to your husband," he chided, grinning. If there was one way to get the attention off him, that was the way to do it.

Namjoon's ears turned red from underneath his Spring Day themed hat. He looked away, a small pout on his face. "You know Seokjin and I aren't like that," he dared to say, not thinking about the situation he had just gotten himself into. It was Taehyung he was talking to, and Taehyung didn't deal in lies.

The brunette cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Then how did you know I was talking about him? All I said was your husband; it could have been anybody: me, Yoongi, Jimin, Ho-"

Namjoon's cheeks dusted with pink, his eyes widening. "Okay, okay, fine!" He slapped a hand over Taehyung's mouth and craned his neck, afraid that someone might have heard their conversation. He checked to either side of them--as if someone would be watching from outside the window on their right--before peeking over the top of their seats. When he realized most of the people on the train had better things to pay attention to, he shrunk back down, retreating into himself like a snail would retreat into its shell. "Fine," he said for the second time, "I'll leave you to... whoever it is that you're texting."

The male stood up and treaded over to the empty seat beside Seokjin. It didn't seem like a comfortable seat compared to the one he was just in, but he could cope; after all, it was Seokjin he would be sacrificing his back for. He slid as silently as he could onto the hard cushion, slowly resting the sleeping older's head on his shoulder.