"where is Baekhyun anyway? hah... since he's still out, lets put him on the Attacker Team first, since he's also the leader of our Hunter Team" ,Suho suggested.

Chen glanced at Bomi who's expression was unreadable. Baekhyun been gone for hours and he didn't even tell the other where to. But its Baekhyun, he's not someone who's irresponsible so EXO trust him so much that he'll come back and probably with some brilliant plans or preparation.

After hours of planning and dividings, soon they all wrapped up their meetings and went back to their ship to rest, since they will start at early in the morning. Not long after the dismissals, Baekhyun finally back from the forest and went straight into EXO's ship, he was soon greeted by his member whos watching him looking wet and kinda disheveld.

"Baek! Where have you been?! Do you know how late you are?! and you just missed the meeting!" ,Chanyeol asked him in worries.

"what happen to you??" ,Xiumin come closer, checking his condition.

"I'm fine. Tell me about the meeting's result." ,Baekhyun tiredly answered.

"but you gotta give us explanation of where were you all this hours!" ,Suho demanding an explanation from him. Chen could only looked at him from afar as he knew some of the reason of his sudden missing.

"I was.... Taking some fresh air..." ,Baekhyun answered while glancing at Chen but soon back to his wet clothes.

"well you sure took a good amount of fresh air since you've gone for almost 8 hours?!!" ,Chanyeol sarcasticly said.

"I'm not finished yet..." ,Baekhyun glared at him and Suho nudges Chanyeol to stop being dramatic, and Baekhyun continued, ".... I found something."

"found what?"

"the mystery of what laid inside this Treasure Cave, and.... the 'real' key to open the Treasure Chest."

And all of EXO member gasped in surprised and soon they hold a secret talk of themselves of what had Baekhyun found.

Tomorrow morning, At Apink's ship...

[Bomi's POV]
it's 5 A.M. and we're already dressed up and prepared our weapons. We even managed to make breakfast for us and the guys. Finally, this day has come. The day when I will finally seek my revenge and the truth for every shit that happened.

Before we went out from our ship to greet the others, Chorong unnie gathered us,

"girls, today is the day. Remember, always be careful and stay alert to your surroundings. Also.... Although we're trained hard to become the best assassin, this mission still dangerous, we still haven't figured the last key to the treasure chest and a lot of obstacles laid there. we might not....make it...." ,all of us looking down and realized how dangerous this mission is. "... but at least we are together. So lets stay positive and remember our plan... lets stay together till the end.... Ok?"

a tears escaped her eyes and a weak smile crept on her face, me and the others couldn't helped but also bursted out. This little family that I had during my hardest time, in a very unexpected place, I didn't know that I'm actually once again, put my heart to trust someone. After what my real family did to me, after I lose everything that called Hope, Love, Miracle... they made me believe in those once again.

"lets do this for the last, LETS FINISHED THIS AND BE HAPPY!!" , I shouted and we did a group hug while chuckling at how childish we were.

Soon after we went out from the ship, BTS, The Chief and EXO already gathered in the center of our basecamp, they all looked at us sheepishly and some of them grinning and chuckled. Wait... did we miss something?