14. Thief's Scenario

CHAPTER XIV

[THIRD POV]

"Be my lucky-girl for the night!"

and with that, Bomi is now standing in the middle of the dance floor with 7 mens surrounding her while singing and dancing, the guys who pulled Bomi's hand whispered in her ears.

"Dance with me! Just enjoyed the song and dance! Considered this as my favor from before." Since Bomi indeed debted to him and the crowd were also asked her to dance along so she did it, well at first it just some small dance step right to left with her hands moving form bottom to top and soon it'll upgrade.

'Uriga mandeun Love~ Scenario~ ijen jomyeongi kkeojigo

Majimak peijireul neomgimyeon joyonghi mageul naerijyohe~'

Bomi dance really seductively yet cute, the crowd cheered for her by shouted 'Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl!'

Bomi dance really seductively yet cute, the crowd cheered for her by shouted 'Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl! Lucky Girl!' . Chanyeol who's seated on top of the table with the girls saw her, dancing shyly but seductively on the dance floor, he wondered who it was cuz the spotlight is making his vision blurry and until his visions gets better...

"BOMI?! WHY IN THE WORLD SHE'S THERE?! Guys!!" , he then switch channel so the others could heard him, Bomi? The music were too loud she can't even hear her voice. Everyone except Bomi heard Chanyeol and all focusing on the dance floor.

"What the actual fck happen?!?! Why is she there? This is bad!" ,Kai shouted through In-Ear.

"Guys... the higher-ups attention is on Bomi now. this could be good but also bad. Good if she can handle the situation and gained some info, bad if we get caught!" ,Lay explained the situation. Baekhyun still with the girl near the stage. He knew about the situation and decided to asked permission for the girl and left.

The performace is almost over, The crowd went wilder again as they guy who pulled Bomi suddenly hugs her waist, look her in the eye, he also pushed Bomi's head to his chest and slowly waltzing to the last chorus of the song.

'Sarangeul haetda~ uriga manna~

Geugeomyeon dwaetda neol saranghaetda'

And the crowds clap their hands wildly for the great performances. Bomi is still out-of-breath and a little bit startled. The guy pulled back and smiled to her.

"you dance really well! I didn't expect that. Well I think they will likes you too. Come, I want you to meet my seniors!"

 Come, I want you to meet my seniors!"