27. Puppet

CHAPTER XXVII

At the club entrance....

[Bomi POV]
I need to go to the washroom first, my bladder is full due to the stage-fright and my face full of sweat its uncomfortable. with that I asked Suho for permission to go to the toilet, and I asked them to wait outside since its hot inside and he noded.

At the Woman's Restroom...

After a while, I finally could take a deep breath after all that happen. I also comb my hair with my finger since its dead-messy. I was washing my hands when suddenly a pair of hands covered my mouth from behind prevent me form screaming, another guy with masked on showed up and locked the restroom door. I tried to pinned the one who covered my mouth down but its no use. Its 2 against one

"hhmmpf! Lemmhn gommh!!" ,I screamed.

And the other guys took out an injection? But it looks weird and suddenly without warning he injected it to my neck, exactly behind my ears. and its hella hurt!!!! I even dropped a tears. I guess they also put drugs on it, The guy then open his mask as I calmed down. And I can see a familiar face.

"J-Jung...kook?"

"I planted a chip on your neck. Its like a tracker. And you could also communicate with it, but its only work one way. Do as I TOLD you to do. If you tell the others about the chip or rebelled, this chip will destroy itself and... you know what'll happen to your head right?" ,He command me. the guy from behind me released my mouth. My head is dizzy now.

"wh-what do you want.... From me?"

"we want you to help us capture the Thiefs but, after we knew what their missions are. We'll explained later, your time's up! Go back to them and act as if nothing happen. We'll contact you from the chip. Remember... we.can.hear.you! The moment you rebelled, you'll die!" ,Jimin warned me. and with that I stand up weakly and leave the rest room, leaving the two.

At the Club Entrance....

I walk as if im tipsy, I guess they did input some drugs that make my muscles weak and hypnotized my brain cuz their voices still echoing inside my head. i reach the door and I search for the guys. I see them waiting near the corner and I walk to them, tiredly.

"Bomi you're ba- WOAH! what happen??!" ,Xiumin asked while supporting my body from falling.

"BOMI!" ,Baekhyun came closer.

"im fine... my head... its throbbing. I think I dance to hard ha..ha...ha... sorry, but... can you guys lend me a han-"

BRUGH!

And I collapse, I can hear their voices calling my name but soon it all turned black and fuzzy. And I realized that I just balcked out.

Tomorrow's morning...

I woke up to the sunrays that hit my face. My body we're all sores. My head didn't throb but I felt light-headed, But im still sober. I slowly reach the back of my ears and... fuck. it wasn't a dream, the chip's still there. I sighed and massage my head. Too much shit happening in a day.

Knock! Knock!

"y-yes? Wait a moment." ,I shouted as someone knocked my door.

Creak!

"a-ah, Sehun. Whats up?"

"Are you alright Noona? Does your head still hurting? Chen-hyung said we can go to the local clinic to check on you since Chen-hyung didn't brought his meds-stuff" ,I was about to answered and the chip was ON.