44. I'm Sorry

CHAPTER  XXXXIV

[THIRD POV]
"YOON BOMI!" ,Bomi stopped on her track and turned around to the sound, its her Father... speak through an intercom so his voice are everywhere.

"why are you running away? you said it yourself... you want the truth right? Then come to me.... my dear spring." ,Yoon Beomho shouted from the speaker. He actually could saw Bomi from the controller room, he's looking at her on the monitor.

"my dear spring my ass! You're just gonna used me and killed me, I rather find the truth my self!" ,Bomi shouted. Bakehyun and Jungkook tried to shoot at the troops that are slowly coming to them.

"hahaha... so you're going to the treasure island? You cant even get in without me! and Jungkook... tsk! I'm disappointed at you. You're not suited as BTS member."

Bomi fumed in anger and she turned to Jungkook to see his reaction, and the latter just scoffed in anger, Bomi then shouted again.

"you don't know what we're capable off, and Justice will win. mark my words!!" ,Theres a long silence before Yoon Beomho continued,

".......fine then, I wish you guys good luck." ,he spoke and smirked without them knowing for the last time and they could see the troops are actually backing away in a hurry.

"wait... something is not right...." ,Baekhyun noticed the strange atmosphere and tried to came closer to Bomi. In this scene Bomi stand near the edge of the cliff and Baekhyun with Jungkook are like 5 meters in front of her cuz they were shooting the troops.

Jungkook saw the troops were holding up their shield up towards them he noticed one of the troops leader were about to push a button, he realized this and shouted to Bomi and Baekhyun,

"WATCH OU-"

BOOM!!!!!!!

Ngiiiiingg.....

A bomb exploded between where Jungkook-Baekhyun stands and where Bomi stands. The bomb were so closed to them so their ears were ringing. Baekhyun and Jungkook were thrown away to their sides while Bomi fell on the ground due to shock, she tried to stand up but wobbled as the ground below her were shaking.

Baekhyun and Jungkook tried to stand up to reach her but it was too late, the ground where Bomi stand already crumbled down, dragging her. she look at Baekhyun eyes while mouthed something before she fell to the deep ocean,

'I'm sorry....'

"BOMI, NOO!!!!!!"

SPLOOSH....

[BOMI POV]
Baekhyun.... His eyes look scared and worried...

ahh... that bastard is so annoying. He really knew how to make me suffered. as I finally slumped down to the ocean, I could see a block of rocks covering my vision, blocking the moonlight that was supposed to shine through the dark blue ocean.

My body.... It was crushed by the impact I guessed, cuz I cant move my body, I couldn't even hold my breath anymore.

this scene.... Somehow its so familiar...

oh yes, it was the first time I met Baekhyun. I remembered that he swam to me, hold my body and gave half of his breath to me by mouth, his eyes were dark and gloomy but his touches are gentle but firm.

Aah.... Time really passing by too fast. But... am I really gonna end it like this?

The rock in front of me were pushing me down and hit my left arm as my back already touch the bottom. I could see someone... he dive in and swam to me, theres another one behind him. Are they the gream-reaper for real this time?