19. Escape!

CHAPTER XIX

[THIRD POV]
"BTS! Do not move!!"

"Kyaa! What the hell?!" ,Bomi screamed. And she's wearing a short pants and tanktop (pajamas)??

"sorry ma-am, but we have to check your room for a minute. My name is V from special forces BTS" ,V then barged in and switch on the lamp. He checked through the closet, bathroom and noticed theres somebody else in her bed. He pulled the blanket and showed a half-naked man sleeping with his face facing down.

"who is this ma-am?"

"this is my husband what are you doing?! We're on our first night and this what we get?? such a bad Hotel!" ,Bomi acted out. V is flustered.

"S-sorry maam but we heard Brutal-Thiefs are coming here so we're doing check up on this floor"

"mmh... babe who's that?" ,Sehun who played the Husband asked while slowly waking up. (sehun with those abs, yeah I'll let you guys squeal) why Its not Baekhyun? Remember, BTS already KNEW HIS FACE. So that wont be a good idea.

"Just go back to sleep babe, its just some ROOM SERVICE, right??" ,Bomi glare to V.

He then apologized and get out of the room. Thank goodness its not the same person as from the Mansion's Incident so he didn't recognized Bomi. after V came out. Sehun and Bomi packed their luggage and ready to jump out from the balcony, Baekhyun actually hiding on the balcony with his body hanging. Sehun pulled Baekhyun first.

At the corridor....

"how is it V?" ,one of the two other asked.

"it's a couple."

"......wait.... Is the woman a little petite and have a blonde hair?" (bomi's hair is blonde ok)

"mm yeah..?" V answered.

"did the guys body looked fit?!"

"mm.... he's tall and pretty fit, Jungkook why did you asked that its disg-"

"STUPID! that's THEM!! That girl is also one of them!!" ,Jungkook swarmed into Bomi's room and found Bomi, Sehun and Baekhyun is standing on the balcony ready to go.

"DON'T MOVE!!!" Sehun jumped first, and then Bomi jumped while Sehun caught her from across. Baekhyun throw a smoke ball into the room and catching up with the two. The three are now running on the roofs. 5 second later, Jungkook, V and a guy named Jin followed them.

"SHIT! we have to run fast!" ,Sehun shout while running. Bomi also run fast while once a while peeked to her back. "this way!" the three jumped down to an alley and they ran again followed by the special forces. They are almost out from the small alley near the forest,

BANG! SLUUURRTT~

A rope was fired and it hit and wrapped Bomi's feet. She fell down and was dragged by Jin who now pulling the rope while the two catching up. Baekhyun fired his gun to BTS while Sehun tried to cut the rope.

BANG! BANG!

One of his bullets hit Jin's gun who also held the rope and that makes them easier to cut the rope. But Bomi's leg was badly hurt so after a view more shot and it hits V's legs, he throw a smoke bomb while Sehun carried Bomi on his back and ran towards the forest. Jungkook avoid the smoke and charge his sword to Baekhyun, both are fighting with their sword. Bomi who saw that force Sehun to stop and helped him. But Baekhyun shouted,

"GO SEHUN! Take her to the ship! I'll be right behind!!" ,Sehun didn't want to leave him too but the situation would be bad if Bomi didn't make it to the ship. He then nodded and ran with Bomi's on his back.