66. Demons in Me

CHAPTER LXVI

[THIRD POV]
Inside the cave...

Bang! SHRRUG!!

The dagger, instead of stabbing Bomi's heart, it stab Bomi's shoulder. She cries in pain but then opened her eyes to see Yoon Beomho groaning in pain too while grabbing his bloody wrist, she then look at the other sides and she can see BTS in between the Humanoids near the entrance, they are coming.

The one who shot Yoon Beomho's hand was Suga the snipper, and the rest of them excluding Jungkook were fighting the humanoids that block the entrance. Suga even shot his guns from the very back while his other members are in front of him, protecting him so he could focus on aiming Yoon Beomho's hands (cuz that part is the only visible part from his stances)

"girls! Hang on!" ,RM shouted as he and BTS tried to make ways cuz the damn Humanoids are lining up to block BTS.

Meanwhile Yoon Beomho is still groaning in pain, Bomi tried to escape from the humanoid grip while huffing hard cuz the wounds on her shoulders was quite deep. Naeun tried to escaped from the ruins on her legs, she manage to escape since the humanoid were too focused on BTS member, she then tried to stand up and ran to where Hayoung laid.

"Hayoung-ah! be strong! Don't lose your conscious, its gonna be ok!"

"unnie.... help, Bomi unnie.... I'm fine, just help her first.... Please" ,Hayoung faintly asked Naeun a favor, and Naeun was confused at first, cuz everyone practicly still in a dangerous situation except her, although she knew BTS would make it through in a couple more minutes, but her mind were very wary.

She look at Eunji's direction, to Chorong, Namjoo and then to Bomi.

'Fck!'

she lowkey cursed , and then she ran with her swords towards Bomi's direction, she slash those humanoids whose handling Bomi, and Bomi manage to crawl off from the stone-table. Bomi was about to help Naeun when Yoon Beomho grabbed her from behind, almost strangling her.

"errgh!!"

"you aint going no where!!!!" ,Yoon Beomho shouted.

Naeun saw that and about to attack Yoon Beomho with her sword but heck he pointed the dagger to Bomi's neck making Naeun stop on her track, she's late at noticing that the humanoid already back on it feets and believe me or not, they kick Naeun on the stomach real hard! Making her slumped down while hissing in pain.

"you are such a pain in the ass!!! Just die already damn it!" ,Yoon Beomho growl and he actually stab Bomi on her thigh, making her slumped down.

"AAH!!! "

Bomi never felt this weak in her whole life, she was so..... fragile. And she hates that, cuz that only means she cant protect her family, and all this years training means nothing. Yoon Beomho didn't took anymore second of this bullsht and she grab Bomi's hair and drag her towards the stone-table.

"u-unnie!!" ,Naeun shouted because he's hurting Bomi. she looks so weak and worn out, even her cries was inaudible. The humanoid being a jerk they were, they grab Naeun's hair making her stand up, while it choked her neck, the gun on its body ready to shot Naeun on her head. Naeun's eyes bulging out and she scream in horror,

"n....no! stoooop!!!....."

SHRIING!

As she closed her eyes tight, the humanoids suddenly split in two and the grip on her neck loosen, making Naeun fall to the ground, but then, her body never touch the ground and there's warmth embracing her tightly in a protective way. As she open her eyes,