2. Dive

hi guys~ since Apink is COMING BACK!! so please read the this chapter while listening to

Apink - I'm so sick!

and please give lots of love to them!!! my queen deserve so much:') they worked really hard for this comeback so please support my APINK!! love you guys always, chessire25

CHAPTER II

"you're quite a fast runner huh? for a girl"

Badump! Badump!
My heart beats real fast as soon as I realized theres someone else in this room. I'm currently facing the door so I don't know who the fck is this person and the window behind me seemed to be opened cuz I could feel the ocean breeze from it, yeah... this building located near a CLIFF TO THE OCEAN, that's why im running around to find some windows that didn't lead to the ocean. I slowly turned my body around, and I saw someone, maybe a man, standing on the balcony's railing , aah... so that window is actually a door to the balcony. But I can't see that man's face cuz its too dark (more like backlight cuz the moon is behind him)

I gathered my guts, "who's there....?"

I slowly reached to a small knife that I hid on my sleeves, and as soon as I grab it, he began to talk again.

"do you really think that small knife could kill me?" that man startled me.

he knew what i'm about to do, so fck it! I grabbed the small knife and throw it at him. It all happened so fast that I didn't realized that he's not there anymore and I sensed someone behind me.

"you're too slow" he whispered right on my ears.

when im about to turn around, suddenly he pinned me down to the floor! The chest that im holding is now opened and was thrown near a fireplace across the room. He's now on top of me, holding both of my hands with one hand, while the other hand is pointing a gun under my chin. Damn, he's really fast, and now I can clearly see his face. Who is this guy? He looked familiar somehow.

"who the fck are you?! Are you one of them?! What do you want?!" I said angrily.

"you're very rude for a maid, aren't a maid supposed to treat the guest dearly?" He asked while smirking. "you're wearing a maid outfit, but you have a knife under your sleeves, WHO are you? You're here to take the treasure chest too huh?" he's now scanning at the opened-chest that I thrown.

While he's eyes are distracted, "get off me you asshole!" I kicked hiss ass with my knees and he rolled over my body. I get up on my knees while holding another knive  that I put on my thigh under my skirt. Seriously, im gonna slapped Namjoo real hard for giving me this role and uniform. Its hard to move around and the skirt is too thick and frilly that my knives stuck a couple times because of it.

BRAK!

Great, the door behind me is now open and there're 3 people that i'm guessing from the special forces barging in. they didn't wear any helmet, so I can see their figures. One of them had orange hair, the other one is blonde, and the last one had brown hair.

"BTS! (BTS is the name of the special forces, like MI6 or whtver) drop your weapons and on get on your knees!!!" the blonde-haired guy said. I hid my knives under my sleeves and dropped on my knees with both of my hands in the air. this situation is not on my side at all, i dont have any choices! The crazy man behind me? Not even flinch! are they together?? but that crazy man didn't wear the same uniform as the others. so i guess they're from different 'team'.

"wait, Jimin! she's one of this mansion's maid! But why r u running away while holding the treasure chest?!" asked the orange-haired guy to me while grabbing the blonde-haired shoulder, so the blonde-haired guy named Jimin. they looked at me weirdly. And suddenly I got an idea, yes IM SO SMART! Lets just act it out.